Votes: 38 24.1%
  • Gay

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 39 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm just weary of 'amateur experts' weighing in on matters they comprehend no better or worse than you or I do. They should show a degree they earned on the matter before they get too weighty about it.

And I'll take a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, please. With almond milk.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Kittyinpink
BobbiSueEllen said:
No, I'm just weary of 'amateur experts' weighing in on matters they comprehend no better or worse than you or I do. They should show a degree they earned on the matter before they get too weighty about it.

Oh, so my first impression of the meaning of your comment was correct after all?
- As in 'axe' this thread because the survey does not include asexuals etc.. as options?

(I'm an old fashion, cow's milk with the breakfast bowl, myself).

No...it just greatly overcomplicates matters to diversify asexuality so much for the simple want of a simple box with "Asexual" next to it, right along with "Heterosexual", "Heterosexual but curious", "Gay/Lesbian" and "Bisexual".

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Happy2BeInNappies2
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi @BobbiSueEllen I'm a bit slow today (or more like 'most' days), and I don't always get the joke, but it just hit me (if I have it right), that your comment of "...axe it" - as in getting the hanging male bit removed - would make my live so much better !

Oh, if I could only just wake up one day and find that it has gone (and I was left with no peeing problems), but I am too chicken to have the surgery !!

(Always enjoy your contributions BobbieSueEllen - even when I don't get it - sorry if I'm wrong about this one).
Since this is a sexuality thread...
I just want to point out you said 100% not gay ? ..
Mmm..
Since your brain is not cis gender male , as evident from years and years of disliking your accident of nature males body ...
And the fact you are attracted to female humans...
Ermm .. that makes you 100% gay !
As you are your brain 🧠 😉 🙂...
👭👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩...

• Haha
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
BobbiSueEllen said:
No...it just greatly overcomplicates matters to diversify asexuality so much for the simple want of a simple box with "Asexual" next to it, right along with "Heterosexual", "Heterosexual but curious", "Gay/Lesbian" and "Bisexual".
And bi curious! 🤣..
I'm sorry bobbysueellen ! I can't help myself ! 🤣. .
I think a little mischief can help others think and look at things differently..
It's my style of gently rocking the boat..
No intellects should be allowed to stagnate..😊

BobbiSueEllen said:

I love honey nut cereal 😋

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I feel 100% straight, but sometimes I wear girly outfits, play with my anal plug and secretly want to be penetreted by a boy 🙃

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
ptipanda78 said:
I feel 100% straight, but sometimes I wear girly outfits, play with my anal plug and secretly want to be penetreted by a boy 🙃
I imagine this is a common occurance..
I suppose we all get bored with vanilla..
Vanilla is nice , but sometimes it's nice with strawberry sauce or a chocolate flake...

Reactions: ptipanda78
Kittyinpink said:
Since this is a sexuality thread...
I just want to point out you said 100% not gay ? ..
Mmm..
Since your brain is not cis gender male , as evident from years and years of disliking your accident of nature males body ...
And the fact you are attracted to female humans...
Ermm .. that makes you 100% gay !
As you are your brain 🧠 😉 🙂...
👭👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩...
Oh. my dear Kitty, I really want to thank you for that insight. You are so smart and so humorus at the same time.
You sure have me thinking here now. I only thought I was confused, now I am sure that I am !!! LOL.
But seriously, you could be right !!
(However,asexual I am and it's best life for me. That's something with which I'm sure you'll agree).

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Oh. my dear Kitty, I really want to thank you for that insight. You are so smart and so humorus at the same time.
You sure have me thinking here now. I only thought I was confused, now I am sure that I am !!! LOL.
But seriously, you could be right !!
(However,asexual I am and it's best life for me. That's something with which I'm sure you'll agree).
😊..
Don't forget, the labels are just labels .. you are an amazing highly complicated human animal.. we are not creatures that can be honestly labelled by what is for all state and purpose - a made up society consisting of rules to allow us all to function acceptably within man made boundaries. I.e - its taboo to kill and eat your cousins pet ostrich.
And of course as our society has developed, some of those rules are outdated or horrendous.. there is a original 'ducking stool' in Canterbury Kent uk 🇬🇧..
We used to tie women in the seat of the ducking stool and plunge them into the canal in the center of the city , and people watched. The woman had two choices - confess to being a witch 🧙‍♀️.. or drown .. slowly. If she confessed the poor woman would be a bonfire with many guests invited to the party.. or she would drown .. and be pardoned, as witches don't drown... 🤷‍♀️..
Yes . Asexuality is definitely my tag . And definitely yours. But nothing is an absolute certainty with creatures as complicated as us. Being true to ourselves and not trying to be one thing or another, and following our hearts , honestly and truly , without pretence or social influences.. that's true sexuality..

• Love
Reactions: dogboy and Happy2BeInNappies2
Once again dear Kitty you are spot on !!

I don't like labels, they tend to put complicated humans into simple boxes, just for the convenience of society to function, as you have just said.
You could say that I'm a bit of an Anti-appellationist !! (But, unfortunately that's just another label).

And yes, I do know some of the history of witch trails (a deadly no win situation for poor women doing herbal medications), but I did not know about that 'ducking stool' in Canterbury Kent - thank you.

PS. So, my cousin's ostrich is safe, but the King can still eat swans ? LOL. :LOL:

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Once again dear Kitty you are spot on !!

I don't like labels, they tend to put complicated humans into simple boxes, just for the convenience of society to function, as you have just said.
You could say that I'm a bit of an Anti-appellationist !! (But, unfortunately that's just another label).

And yes, I do know some of the history of witch trails (a deadly no win situation for poor women doing herbal medications), but I did not know about that 'ducking stool' in Canterbury Kent - thank you.

PS. So, my cousin's ostrich is safe, but the King can still eat swans ? LOL. :LOL:
🤣🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
I too have felt that defining one with labels does put them in a box and that yes, we are to complex to be described by a label. I suppose a label is simply a starting place just like this discussion. It starts and then it evolves and becomes complex which is good.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink
I usually describe myself as bisexual when when you havent had actual sexual relations for over a decade does that still count? Maybe asexual is closer to the truth but thinking about sex along with internet vids still turns me on - a lot.

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
mikesecret said:
I usually describe myself as bisexual when when you havent had actual sexual relations for over a decade does that still count? Maybe asexual is closer to the truth but thinking about sex along with internet vids still turns me on - a lot.
Hi. I'm a life-long Asexual, and I actually looked that up a few weeks ago in questioning the same thing. Because I have certainly had sexual relations. I guess the article breaks it all down in a clear way.

Something on Healthline I found here:

But it's an extensive article that conveys the concept that it doesn't mean you live in a tomb devoid of the idea of sex. But to put it all here would be a lot. So... it's interesting to read to check out.:)

Reactions: MetalDan86
100% Razor straight with with a attitude.

i'm a lesbian.

Reactions: PaddedRita
100% Grade AA Texas Cow Girl here!

Reactions: Andrewgdfw, swampdonkey, ForrestLump and 1 other person
You need a tangled mess option 🤣

I’m in a straight relationship, but you could say I know my way around a penis. Lol

I have no idea what I am. I think I'm this, then I think I'm that... I don't know. I don't know that I've ever been attracted enough to anybody to say that I can know for sure, yet I have been attracted to people, meaning my weak feelings of attraction are because I can't feel attraction... ugh. It comes, it goes, and I still don't know what I want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back