Your name ?

My real name is Alistair, which has always been shortened to Ali.

It suits me because it’s also short for my femme name, Alison.

I had to add the ‘123’ because just ‘Ali’ was already taken.

Reactions: SissyDinNappies and MegaLugia
I chose Kirisin.
Kirisin is a character in a series of books written by Terry Brooks. "Armageddons Children" its about children creatures of fairy and elves that survived the great wars WW3. Kirisin was the most important character it was his responsibility to carry the black elfstone talisman which could envelope is elfin nation and be entirely moved inside the talisman to a new safer home away from the monsters. Kirisin gave his life for the security of his race and the few children who went with him. I thought his character name was kool so I chose it to be my name. Kirisin Bellaruss the nephew of the King of the Elves. He also had use the the Blue Elfstons which where called speaker stones magic is helpful but the use of magic changes you.

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia, Labrador, Rusher and 1 other person
Early in the interwebs I hung out on chat groups and I contributed stories to some of them. My pen name was Poopy Diaper. When I made my profile here I decided to make it more palatable by using MessyDiaper instead.

I'm 100% DL and I enjoy using diapers for their intended purpose because I'm kinky that way. I've also developed in the last ten years as a constant bed wetter. So as far as nighttime diapers go, I don't really have a choice there. I also have a hard time with cold weather contributing to urge incontinence, and I wear pull up underwears to keep myself from being embarrassed at work or while I'm out in public. Otherwise, all my other diaper wearing is for pleasure.

I read this thread the other night and thought about what I way going to say and fell asleep as I was thinking.....glad I did because this morning I realized I was thinking about a different name.

TrashPanda01. I love raccoons and think they are super cool. This year before I decided to be active here, we discovered that a raccoon was actively visiting our trash can. When it came time to create a screen name, that was on my mind.

The 01, if I'm correct, is because TrashPanda was already taken, so I just added it.

Reactions: Kirisin
I keep having a hard time finding handles for ABDL forums

I thought I had hit on something here then after I registered and started posting I discovered a bunch of other users with dinosaur themed names that had dinosaur avatars lol

Oh well

Reactions: Kirisin, MegaLugia and Ali123
dinomonsterrawr said:
I keep having a hard time finding handles for ABDL forums

I thought I had hit on something here then after I registered and started posting I discovered a bunch of other users with dinosaur themed names that had dinosaur avatars lol

Oh well
We babies do like our dinosaurs, RAWR!!! 🦖🦕

• Haha
Reactions: Kirisin and MegaLugia
My name is Katrice and rice is my nickname and 67 is my favorite number

Mine’s pretty straightforward. I'm a lifelong runner, and often my clothes and/or shoes are soggy while running. Mostly from sweat, occasionally from rain, and sometimes, well, when you have to go… Also, I enjoy a warm, soggy diaper when not running. For the avatar pic, I just liked the photo. I love running in the rain when it’s not too cold and slogging through puddles on a muddy trail.

Back