Your First Diaper

Sheepies said:
Lol... GoodNites for shits and giggles...
Quite literally in more than one way eh?
Man this is gonna go far.....
-kiwi

Sheepies said:
Lol... GoodNites for shits and giggles...
Quite literally in more than one way eh?
Goodnites for shits and giggles? Agreed. But that’s hilarious.
-kiwi

So the first time i had one on was when i was in elementary school. About 10 i think and at that time my little brother still wet the bed so one day i stole one from him and peed in it, a few years laters i was in a store and bought my one. Stealing my little brothers diapers didn't count for me but still it was an amazing day

MonkeyBaby94 said:
The grey pullup Depends. Yikes! I had to work through my nerves to go to a 24 hour Walmart over an hour away from me at 2 AM when I was 20. Nobody was at the counter for a good 5 minutes and I was just standing there with some old man diapers until the smiling lady came over. Talk about rapid heartbeat!

Yer, first time buying diapers was a funny thing, I was 14 and bought some old people diapers, ended up being a bit too big and I'm sure the cashier lady gave me funny looks!

My first nappy i put on after potty training was a pampers size 5 when I was about 7 and now I wear pampers size 6 ( I just extend the tabs)

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Mine was a Depends Maximum Protection when I was about 14 even though I thought about diapers since I was out of them. I found a bag of Depends in my grandmas closet while staying there during the summer. I took a couple and hid them in my suitcase.

dwayne said:
i miss the attends from p&g they all ways seem to do great for me best i can recall and i been in diapers for need for life

I purchased mine from a local grocery store in 1987, these baby blue Attends sposies further fueled my ABDL fantasies I've had developed 5 years earlier.

I'm a junior starter who was caught moderately quickly by parents: But my firsts were the plastic backed Pampers of the time - the mid 90s - and via strict ruling of my parental group I was only allowed to wet, I never rebelled against that ruling ever.
I was allowed to mess (nappies) from my teens onwards but was told disposal should only ever involve me and any rashes or UTIs would be something I'd have to take myself to a doctor for
...I did actually have a happy childhood if you're at all concerned
...some parents can just be stricter than others.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Northshore Supreme purple! I got my first pack when I was 16 and I loved them.

The diapers I wore as a baby were the 70s styled Pampers, the fanfold embossed plastic ones. They always felt thick to me although when I see pics of them folded up they seem thin. I made makeshift ones as I was growing up, wasnt easy to get any real diapers. When I was out on myown is when I really got to enjoy real adult sized diapers. I started wearing the nice all white plastic Attends. They were the best back inthe 80s and 90s. Todays diaper of choice is Dry 24 7s..They are fairly thick and all white. They come close to those thick all white diapers from back then.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Here's mine:

FULL-PACK-NOS-Vintage-European-Import-Attends-Adult.jpg

First nappy as an adult was iD slip at the age of 18.

Huggies Pull-ups! (The girls ones with the princess designs from 2010)

Reactions: wetnights
Interesting old threads pop up from time to time =D
I started out using the Gerber plastic pants at age 5 but my first diaper was age 10, Huggies Pull-Ups of course.

my 1st diaper FLB little Dreamers

I had to wear huggies diapers, then huggies pullups. Later on I wore goodnites and depends

I've worn many kinds and brands of diapers growing up as a bedwetter till 16 years old , as far as i can remember it was pampers then mamypoko then a brand called dr p diaper then tena when i was in secondary school , i had tried multiple of other random brands as well.

Back