Your First Diaper

MonkeyBaby94

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The grey pullup Depends. Yikes! I had to work through my nerves to go to a 24 hour Walmart over an hour away from me at 2 AM when I was 20. Nobody was at the counter for a good 5 minutes and I was just standing there with some old man diapers until the smiling lady came over. Talk about rapid heartbeat!

GuyOnTheWeb

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So the first time i had one on was when i was in elementary school. About 10 i think and at that time my little brother still wet the bed so one day i stole one from him and peed in it, a few years laters i was in a store and bought my one. Stealing my little brothers diapers didn't count for me but still it was an amazing day

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
The grey pullup Depends. Yikes! I had to work through my nerves to go to a 24 hour Walmart over an hour away from me at 2 AM when I was 20. Nobody was at the counter for a good 5 minutes and I was just standing there with some old man diapers until the smiling lady came over. Talk about rapid heartbeat!
Yer, first time buying diapers was a funny thing, I was 14 and bought some old people diapers, ended up being a bit too big and I'm sure the cashier lady gave me funny looks!