Your favorite diaper check

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I like the waistband pull but I think I have to go with the bum rub.

Attachments

• tumblr_39730dfce2e6179a267cb2587fc9017c_c68e3565_540.jpg
    tumblr_39730dfce2e6179a267cb2587fc9017c_c68e3565_540.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 897
  • Love
Reactions: AbdlTheGreat2000, Sissybabyminky, BBBen and 15 others
I agree on the bum rub, but all 5 is also ok for me :)
(y)

Reactions: Sasha090, Sissybabyminky, SoakerJ and 2 others
Definitely bum rub! 😝🙈 The waistband check is very cute but my daddy says it’s not very effective

Reactions: Sasha090, Sissybabyminky, diaperdude and 5 others
In the past 35+ years, I've only ever had the crotch squeeze or a finger in the leakguard.

However innocuous a diaper check may seem, a finger in the leakguard can lead to some interesting situations!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Sissybabyminky, theancientmariner, LilJoeyPup and 7 others
sbmccue said:
In the past 35+ years, I've only ever had the crotch squeeze or a finger in the leakguard.

However innocuous a diaper check may seem, a finger in the leakguard can lead to some interesting situations!
🥴

Reactions: Sissybabyminky and ianwee
I will have to say the waistband pull the picture in the post brings back a memory that is central to my diaper fettish. Thank you The finger in the leak guard is second favorite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sissybabyminky, Jr2012 and Traveller
Crutch squeeze and finger in leak guards 😍

• Love
Reactions: Sissybabyminky, Sidewinder, LilJoeyPup and 3 others
Bum rum of finger in the leak guard for me!

Reactions: Sissybabyminky
crotch squeeze is a fav today and the bum pull back and finger in the leak guard is a many blast from the past that i had many many times lol... ;-)

I often fantasize about the rear waistband pull check and leak guard check but have never experienced them. I do enjoy when my wife does the crotch or butt rubs though.

Reactions: Sissybabyminky, Kiya, abdlchristian12 and 3 others
My wife does the diaper slap when she knows I'm padded. She did it this morning before she left this morning. I'd love the other checks but I take what I can get at the moment. Baby steps.

Reactions: Sissybabyminky, Jr2012, billybobtombo and 1 other person
mattyd said:
My wife does the diaper slap when she knows I'm padded. She did it this morning before she left this morning. I'd love the other checks but I take what I can get at the moment. Baby steps.
It take time. Not easy bringing an outsider in to our neck of the woods

I do the crotch squeeze or the finger in the leak guard depending on how wet my diaper is in the morning

Reactions: Sissybabyminky and Jr2012
Forced said:
Crutch squeeze and finger in leak guards 😍
This..... and this🥰🤗🥴😋

I use to work at a daycare ( babies lol) and did the bum pull. But several times got a big surprise

Reactions: denis97y, Kiya and stuckin60s
Usually my wife pulls the back of my diaper and rubber pants out, and feels the top of my cloth diaper to see if the diapers and fully wet. Sometimes she puts her hand down the front of my diaper if I sitting down. My favorite is when she checks my crotch area, pulls one leg of my rugged pants out and touches my wet diaper. If I lucky, she'll touch my boy parts to tease me.

Reactions: Sissybabyminky, ianwee, Kiya and 1 other person
I’ve never had any of them as I cannot wear in my wife’s presence, but I would vote for the crotch squeeze as that is the part that gets wet first on me.

Crotch squeeze and bum rub

Reactions: Sissybabyminky, SpankyUnicorn and (deleted member)
I love it when my mommy does pats the front of my diaper to see if it's warm or not:3

Back