Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

Younger generation little's/ABDL's/Caregivers?

littlestmay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
  3. Other
This is an open space for people of all ages to chat as always, but I hoped to create a thread where the younger generations could connect.

As an anxious person, someone new to the site and trying to figure things out, it can be a little scary coming in quite young to something where people may have a lot of experience or time spent within this lifestyle, this is just a thread to create a space for the young'ns to adapt to the site and build up confidence!

Again, absolutley no bad feelings, I just want to make a space for those like me to settle in and build some confidence.

Just a note: this site is entirely safe and welcoming, I just wanted to create another more light hearted and slower-paced thread for in case you need it or want to chat with those a similar age to start out! The aim is for this community to come together as a whole but if you need a little confidence boost from someone younger and new to this community also here it is, please reply to this and say hello I'd love to chat to you!

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: littlprincess333, Canadianfalls, akbabydante and 4 others
How young? I am 24 :)

• Love
Reactions: littlestmay
PaddedCub said:
How young? I am 24 :)
hi! i didn't want to specify technically how young but personally i would be most comfortable chatting with anyone under 40

also, your pfp is adorable 🤗

Reactions: akbabydante
I'm 20 years old.

Hi! I'm 21 and love to make new friends. I'm relatively new on this site, and also extremely new to diapers (having never actually worn them, but i think about it a lot.) I am a female little though and have been for quite a while. Lets be friends! I love talking about anything related to agregression, and diapers (less on the wetting/messing part, though i dont mind some conversation. I love talking more about the designs and the comfiest ones). And also love talking about anything else!

Reactions: flyerfox and littlestmay
Hey Hii im 19 gonna be Turning 20 soon on may 11th I’m from Texas I’m new to this website but not new to abdl and age regression I had found out about this at around 10 and got interested into it around my early teen years and now I’m trying to live out my baby dreams
I love playing videos I’m a huge wrestling fan I love marvel and anime and I also collect action figures and hot wheels among other stuff aswell I’m not always active on her but I do tend to check almost every other day so fill free to message me when you want I’m here to meet new people and to here others story’s

Reactions: littlprincess333, littlestmay and DoeBunnie
babysuki said:
Hey Hii im 19 gonna be Turning 20 soon on may 11th I’m from Texas I’m new to this website but not new to abdl and age regression I had found out about this at around 10 and got interested into it around my early teen years and now I’m trying to live out my baby dreams
I love playing videos I’m a huge wrestling fan I love marvel and anime and I also collect action figures and hot wheels among other stuff aswell I’m not always active on her but I do tend to check almost every other day so fill free to message me when you want I’m here to meet new people and to here others story’s
Heyyy! I'm in a similar position to you, kind of discovered ABDL/littlespace around 11 but really have been trying to figure it out within the last few years, i love the "trying to live out my baby dreams" that should definitely be your catchphrase haha! How are you doing?

DoeBunnie said:
Hi! I'm 21 and love to make new friends. I'm relatively new on this site, and also extremely new to diapers (having never actually worn them, but i think about it a lot.) I am a female little though and have been for quite a while. Lets be friends! I love talking about anything related to agregression, and diapers (less on the wetting/messing part, though i dont mind some conversation. I love talking more about the designs and the comfiest ones). And also love talking about anything else!
hiiiii, I will drop you a message i need some new friends too!

Reactions: DoeBunnie
Hi! 24 here, also relatively new to this site. I haven't really gone out of my way to DM or friend anyone here cus i'm also socially anxious. 😭

• Love
Bunnybnuy said:
Hi! 24 here, also relatively new to this site. I haven't really gone out of my way to DM or friend anyone here cus i'm also socially anxious. 😭
I'll drop you a message, i relate with having anxiety so try not to worry about it too much! 🤗

littlestmay said:
This is an open space for people of all ages to chat as always, but I hoped to create a thread where the younger generations could connect.

As an anxious person, someone new to the site and trying to figure things out, it can be a little scary coming in quite young to something where people may have a lot of experience or time spent within this lifestyle, this is just a thread to create a space for the young'ns to adapt to the site and build up confidence!

Again, absolutley no bad feelings, I just want to make a space for those like me to settle in and build some confidence.

Just a note: this site is entirely safe and welcoming, I just wanted to create another more light hearted and slower-paced thread for in case you need it or want to chat with those a similar age to start out! The aim is for this community to come together as a whole but if you need a little confidence boost from someone younger and new to this community also here it is, please reply to this and say hello I'd love to chat to you!
20 M tot here hehe, 20 2 weeks ago 🫶🏼

tinyboybloo said:
hey! how are you?

tinyboybloo said:
Happy belated birthday!

Reactions: tinyboybloo
DoeBunnie said:
Your pfp is adorable, is it an OC or is it from something?

Reactions: DoeBunnie
Bunnybnuy said:
I completely understand, but just for the record this is probably the safest and most welcoming space I've even been involved with. What are some of the things you like to do for fun?

I'm 23 from the Northeast UK this was a good idea 🫂

Last edited:
  • Love
I'm personally 27 from the PNW and this was definitely a great thread choice.

22 here from the PNW as well. I'm also new to this site and I've been on and off exploring with ABDL for many years now. In the last two years I've accepted this side of me fully and now I embrace it and live out every day to the fullest. I hope to meet lots of like-minded individuals around here!

And great thread 😄

Back