Y'all, I feel nothing right now in little space.

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
What's wrong with me? I don't sense my littles much at all. It's like they're not interested and some part of me feels like bawling.

Idk what's going on with me and we just want to cry and cry.

Has anyone else experienced this? Like you just feel disinterested or like you don't want to go into littles pace, like an intense feeling of not wanting to? Idk how to describe what I'm feeling.

It feels like part of me is missing. And I hate it.

ShyGirl91 said:
What's wrong with me? I don't sense my littles much at all. It's like they're not interested and some part of me feels like bawling.

Idk what's going on with me and we just want to cry and cry.

Has anyone else experienced this? Like you just feel disinterested or like you don't want to go into littles pace, like an intense feeling of not wanting to? Idk how to describe what I'm feeling.

It feels like part of me is missing. And I hate it.
It happens to the best of us, all I can say is don’t force it. I’ve had this happen in the past and just had to ride it out because when I tried to force it, it turned out bad. Just relax and when your little side is ready it will come out on its own I promise

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
It happens to the best of us, all I can say is don’t force it. I’ve had this happen in the past and just had to ride it out because when I tried to force it, it turned out bad. Just relax and when your little side is ready it will come out on its own I promise
Thank you. 🩷 this is encouraging. I will ride it out.

I reckon you've got a lot of adult stuff going on right now. Moving right or at least planning to? That's about as stressful as it gets. I moved really far from home to a place where I knew no one, so I know how that goes.

I'll be honest, I don't fully understand littlespace, but I've seen it in person and get the idea. Even if you can't totally get in the zone, maybe just getting done what you need for the day, making a nice bottle and kicking your feet up will help you just chill out a bit. I like it once in a while after a hard day.

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
I think what you're experiencing is the result of having to 'adult' periodically. My GF often wants to babysit me on the weekends, and I'm just worn out from the work week. You'd think that would make it easier to regress ... but it doesn't. I think instead of how tired I am and how many things I have yet to finish, and the desire to be a little boy again just vanishes. The trick is controlling the 'adult' expectations and refusing to allow them to run your life. But I haven't mastered that yet, and I've been trying for about 40 years.

Reactions: enigmatic and ShyGirl91
Don't stress it. Your littles aren't separate people they ARE YOU, the whole you, and you are still here are you not?

Take me for example. I'm always little because it's who I am, even if I'm not dressed like it or doing little activities every second.

On the inside I'm always never going to be interested in mainstream adult socializing and activities and I'm always going to get secretly excited by Lego or Nintendo store displays. That never changes, I don't have to be in the mood for diapers and footies all the time to be me. Things come and go.

It's possible the more you embrace this in every part of your life that you become content and happy and don't have to be overtly little and binge as hard. That's what happened to me when I got my own place to decorate however I wanted and didn't have to hide stuff in limited space anymore.

I can't help but giggle like a little boy when I walk into my bedroom no matter what mood I'm in.

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Deleted member 62493
Bearcatz said:
I reckon you've got a lot of adult stuff going on right now. Moving right or at least planning to? That's about as stressful as it gets. I moved really far from home to a place where I knew no one, so I know how that goes.

I'll be honest, I don't fully understand littlespace, but I've seen it in person and get the idea. Even if you can't totally get in the zone, maybe just getting done what you need for the day, making a nice bottle and kicking your feet up will help you just chill out a bit. I like it once in a while after a hard day.
I plan to move next year. I'm trying to save up before I move. I'm also in school but just finished for the semester. I do have a lot going on in my world for all my parts and perhaps we are able exhausted.

Kicking back with a nice bottle after getting some adult stuff done sounds good. 🩷 Definitely need to chill out, that's for sure! 🫠

sbmccue said:
I think what you're experiencing is the result of having to 'adult' periodically. My GF often wants to babysit me on the weekends, and I'm just worn out from the work week. You'd think that would make it easier to regress ... but it doesn't. I think instead of how tired I am and how many things I have yet to finish, and the desire to be a little boy again just vanishes. The trick is controlling the 'adult' expectations and refusing to allow them to run your life. But I haven't mastered that yet, and I've been trying for about 40 years.
This makes sense. Perhaps it's exhaustion.

sbmccue said:
This makes sense. Perhaps it's exhaustion
LittleAndAlone said:
Don't stress it. Your littles aren't separate people they ARE YOU, the whole you, and you are still here are you not?

Take me for example. I'm always little because it's who I am, even if I'm not dressed like it or doing little activities every second.

On the inside I'm always never going to be interested in mainstream adult socializing and activities and I'm always going to get secretly excited by Lego or Nintendo store displays. That never changes, I don't have to be in the mood for diapers and footies all the time to be me. Things come and go.

It's possible the more you embrace this in every part of your life that you become content and happy and don't have to be overtly little and binge as hard. That's what happened to me when I got my own place to decorate however I wanted and didn't have to hide stuff in limited space anymore.

I can't help but giggle like a little boy when I walk into my bedroom no matter what mood I'm in.
This makes sense. All of my parts make up me. Perhaps we are all exhausted and I do sense their excitement at times. I'm sure they are still there even though sometimes it feels like those parts of me vanish.

Back