Status
Not open for further replies.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I found out XP now has a Austin Texas mailing address. I just got my order confirmation for my auto ship order and was charged sales tax for the first time. Being a Texas resident maybe the reason. Just a warning some of you might be paying the tax now.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
The Austin Tx address is on the XP Medical web site. The warehouse is in Arkansas. I got my second shipment from
thee last Thursday.

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
From what I heard he sold the business and is still on as a consultant. They ditched the A+ level 3 too, so that means I'm going to be switching diapers. Any feedback on the northshore supreme lite diaper.

I just don't need the high capacity diapers like a level 4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like northshore supremes. they have a firm pad that conforms nicely, does not breakup over time and does not blimp up as it gets wet. it wicks good too. I have experienced a few with a pin hole, maybe 1 per case. The last one was the first one out of the pack, so maybe, because it was on the outside of the package, it got punctured in handling.

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I ordered a bag of the supreme lites in large and xl and a pack of stuffers... Just got to see what size fits best. Should be in by Friday at my mailbox. I still need to go through my stash of old abena L3 and L4 with plastic backing, have like 3 bags of each

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Yeah, meh. Ordered a case of Dry 24/7. Shipped from AR. FedEx originally said they'd be here yesterday; now tracking says Wednesday the 3rd(?)(!). Sigh. When they were in Ventura I'd get 'em next day. But at least no sales tax. Just have to plan ahead more.

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I think XP used to have at least 3 different distribution centers spread across the country in California, Michigan, and Florida. I'm kind of disappointed they only have one in Arkansas now. I used to be able to get next day standard shipping from Michigan.

does not blimp up as it gets wet.

I actually really like the diapers that blimp up when they get wet. I realize that's not practical for people who are incontinent or wear 24/7 though.

IzzyFox

Lizard Diaper Spankie Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I haven't ordered from XP for awhile, but I will be satisfied as long as their service remains good.

Status
Not open for further replies.