XP medical $10 off for life? Anyone else get this?

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anybody received one of these offers? Last time i ordered from XP was like 6 months ago. So starting a few months back they started emailing me, and sending me postcards saying, "its been a while, we miss you". Then about a month ago i got another email this time with an offer for 10 off an order, i tried the code they supplied but to no avail. Now this week i got a piece of physical mail. It states its been a while since your last order. Because you are valued, we want to invite you back with this lifetime offer. When you call or order online you will be added as a lifetime valued customer. You will receive $10.00 off orders with cases, for LIFE! and then they give me the same discount code from before.

Am i the only one getting this offer?

Also if you have received this offer have you taken it up? Is it legit? On repeat orders, do you have to enter the same code or just login with the same info?

I order from xp all the time, how do i get in on this deal?

I received it yesterday. Will have to do price comparison, since some companies regular prices will beat XP "discount" prices. Just ordered a case of M4's from another company. They are $10 cheaper than XP without discounts or anything

Last edited:
Xp's edge has always been the free shipping,

Pricing was total order prior to shipping costs (if any), no shipping on the case of M4's I ordered

I stopped buying from them when they stopped carring 2 of the the styles of diapers I bought.

I got that same discount over a year ago and I use it every month. It is great to have that discount on my diapers.

I have not gotten it but if I do I will order my dry 24/7 from them since they are near about the cheapest on those

I wouldn't do business with these fools anymore, not after the new ownership. They're sending out brochures to your address with diaper brands and if you live with others that don't know this side of you, they might get it before you do, and there's no way to make them stop sending it.

Can someone link that previous post so OP can see it?

Yup, im aware of the mail they send me. The email says you can ask them to stop (or you can just block them). The physical mail is always sealed in an envelope that looks like its handwritten, so as to give the appearance of private mail. You'd have to have some trashy roommates to open a letter like that addressed to you, its actually a crime. At first im always like who in the hell is this from, and then i remember the address.

Back