Would you date an incontinent person?

Would you start dating someone with incontinence issues ?

• Yes

Votes: 381 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Only with urinary issues

Votes: 31 7.5%

• Total voters
I’ll add my 2 cents. If I loved someone a lot and they loved me back, I would date them regardless of what medical issue they had. The issue is if I meet a girl with incontinence would she want to date me? We could both love eachother so much but their is always going to be that bit wonder if I loved her because of who she is or because she wore diapers. It’s challenging because that other person who isn’t incontinent may enjoy diapers while the one who is could hate them.
No one should seek out love with only people certain disabilitie. Love should be free flowing and unhindered. However I so think any relationship between a incontinent person and a DL would be challenging and difficult.
For me I know I have almost zero chance of meeting a girl that is ok with diapers let alone wear them herself, so I’ll let love flow naturally like it should.

Reactions: Diaperman95
ltaluv said:
"Heartless?" How is it heartless to say that you wouldn't date someone whom you find repulsive for any reason?

After I got divorced and was raising my son's by myself, I dated quite a bit before I met my second wife. During that time, I had several women decide not to date me because of my kids. They were eight and six when one woman told me that he daughter was seventeen, and she was looking forward to traveling and doing all the things that she hadn't been able to do while raising her daughter, and she just wasn't ready to go back to raising younger children. It was kindness that led her to tell me that, not heartlessness - I couldn't be who she needed, so we were not compatible on a basic level.

By the same token, if someone was repulsed by my incontinence (which wasn't as bad then as it is now, FWIW) then I'd rather not have them date me instead of trying to overcome their disgust every time I have to deal with an incontinence episode. I'd rather have somebody who isn't put out by my diapers, and having somebody be honest about whether they can do that isn't heartless at all.

Judge all you want, but being honest about who you want is not wrong.
I don't see how incontinence makes a person "repulsive" I mean I can understand people not wanting to date someone with kids. I also understand what is attractive to one person may not be another. I just can't see it as something that would matter to me as its parts of life for millions. But Like I said I am kinda one sided on the subject I did not mean to offend you. you are welcome to feel how you feel.

Short answer is yes, why not? It's a medical condition and with proper planning even intimacy is possible. It's like saying would you date someone with a lisp or a limp.

Reactions: jasonm03 and Weatheronthe8s
For sure!

Short answer: Yes
If I connected with someone to later find out they are IC as well it would not be a problem for me.

But I would not purposely seek out another IC person to date them just for also being IC.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and PCBaby
MandyBear said:
Short answer: Yes
If I connected with someone to later find out they are IC as well it would not be a problem for me.

But I would not purposely seek out another IC person to date them just for also being IC.
Just as a matter of interest how would you know they were incontinent? It's not like you can walk up to someone and say "Hi I really like yuou, are you incontinent?" :)

PCBaby said:
Just as a matter of interest how would you know they were incontinent? It's not like you can walk up to someone and say "Hi I really like yuou, are you incontinent?" :)
What I meant was that I would not go specifically looking for another IC person to date.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and PCBaby
Umm don't matter to me I'm dating my teddy bear

• Love
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
Absolutely! I love my partner no matter what medical conditions he may have.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Jr2012 and BobbiSueEllen
I’d have no problem, I kinda enjoy changing diapers so I’d change her anytime she’d like

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Jr2012 and BobbiSueEllen
chrischrischris said:
Umm don't matter to me I'm dating my teddy bear
Amen! #TeddyLove 🧸🧸🧸🧸🍼🥰🥳

• Love
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and chrischrischris
Sure why not but would likely only enjoy it if we could turn it into a bit of a dynamic where daddy would oversee her diaper changes or change her diaper. or at least some of the Time If there was a lot of shame around it and she was stand offish about it then Likley Would be hard...

ryansauder said:
Sure why not but would likely only enjoy it if we could turn it into a bit of a dynamic where daddy would oversee her diaper changes or change her diaper. or at least some of the Time If there was a lot of shame around it and she was stand offish about it then Likley Would be hard...
I could see that going your way most the time. Even if she is no diaper lover at least she knows she is not going to judged by you, But she might not take to well to be called naughty for going to the restroom in her diaper. I had a nurse refer to my pullup as a period panty once and it just about ended me. I didn't know what to say but to to make she shredded all my confidence well she said it again after helping me pull up the clean ones.

• Wow
Reactions: ryansauder and BobbiSueEllen
If you love the person for who they are, and they accept you as well, then absolutely. It doesn't matter what kind of difficulty a person has to deal with, they all deserve to be loved and accepted.

Reactions: ryansauder and Diaperman95
Cinderpamp said:
If you love the person for who they are, and they accept you as well, then absolutely. It doesn't matter what kind of difficulty a person has to deal with, they all deserve to be loved and accepted.
every deserves to find someone who makes their life better.

I was a chronic bed wetter as a kid, and wet through high school. There was a boy who I liked, and he liked me, when we were in 10th grade. He asked me to a school dance and I said yes. Somehow it got to him that I was a bed wetter, and he decided to have other plans versus go with me. It was honestly one of the worse experiences a young girl could go through

• Sad
Reactions: chrischrischris
I would, and in fact I’m married to one. Like three of her four sisters, my wife has intermittent urge and stress incontinence. Hers isn’t as severe as mine, and she only occasionally wears a diaper, whereas I’m 24/7. We both knew of and accepted our bladder issues while dating and before marriage. No problems.

Reactions: hanbanan and ryansauder
Of course. And I would change them too. I however get turned on knowing they are pushing it out so that part would make me sad.

hanbanan said:
I was a chronic bed wetter as a kid, and wet through high school. There was a boy who I liked, and he liked me, when we were in 10th grade. He asked me to a school dance and I said yes. Somehow it got to him that I was a bed wetter, and he decided to have other plans versus go with me. It was honestly one of the worse experiences a young girl could go through
his lost I am sure

Back