Worries

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I currently work a job that requires me to be away from home a lot and in many international destinations. I been doing it for nearly 4 years. I really love the job role but starting to hate everything that goes with it and the company policies are just a nightmare and we get treated like children at school.

I feel like i’m not getting a nice balance of work and down time, which effects me being little and I don’t feel like I have the energy to play.

It feels like my little side has faded a bit I just wish I was able to come home at night put on a nappy and enjoy myself, I would love to be able to wear Nappies at work if I wanted but due to all the security and practicalities of my job it just wouldn’t work.

I have a great relationship with my girlfriend who is my mummy/switch/little we enjoy events and playing when we can.

I’m trying really hard to get a new job and it just requires so much motivation and effort just feeling a little stuck and down over it this week but it’s a building feeling of it’s never going to change

Ummm maybe you can find other things that make you feel little that dont involve wearing? Music, movies, bedtime story books?

Personally when im travelling for work its nice to be able to look forward to heading home to my big baby bed. It keeps me excited and helps with the slump of sitting at home.

Maybe a sticker or something that reminds you of your little side will remind you that its waiting for you when you get back home and that nothing will ever change that.

I am excited to get home, but when I get home i’m tired and can’t be bothered 😕

I guess i’m just fed up with my job and a bit depressed because of it and cause I have to adult to change that I don’t like it

PampersboyLondon said:
I am excited to get home, but when I get home i’m tired and can’t be bothered 😕

I guess i’m just fed up with my job and a bit depressed because of it and cause I have to adult to change that I don’t like it

When im tired and cant be bothered i tell my online mummy and she makes sure i put my nappy on for bed and i always feel better :)

I understand what you mean though. Its not fair for your job to burn you out like that. Just keep looking after yourself as much as you can whenever you can, things will get better.

Back