world run by abdls

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe ABDL towns and eventually age controle so we can physically regress to the age we chose to be

I wrote a story for a creative writing course I took last winter about a community of people who at the end of the story, were regressed to the state of a baby. I've thought about turning into an AB/DL story for this site. It would be about controlled community after community being populated by adult babies, etc.

dogboy said:
I wrote a story for a creative writing course I took last winter about a community of people who at the end of the story, were regressed to the state of a baby. I've thought about turning into an AB/DL story for this site. It would be about controlled community after community being populated by adult babies, etc.
maybe you could write a story about a world where everyone is ABDL and potty-training is forbidden

Last edited:
Depends on why ABDLs run the world.. If it was just everyone was naturally ABDL, then life would be very different indeed, and in a comfy soft way. But if ABDL was something enforced, and not natural, that just sounds totalitarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back