Status
Not open for further replies.

hecate

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
what would happen

Reactions: sunshineandpizza
Probably be a whole lot better off and a much more relaxed world.

Reactions: siysiy
There are quite a few ABDLs that have high ranking jobs ...

Reactions: littledreamers333 and siysiy
Well if Trump is one of them he def needs a nappy as he's doing a real pee poor job and I could o even further and say he's making a right sh***y job of it :)

• Haha
Reactions: Straycatz, LilxFawn, Sheepies and 2 others
No more adults, everybody would be 6-years-old and under! Adult nurseries would be accepted and affordable.

• Sad
Reactions: cprdr, sunshineandpizza and ElPulpo
Katie2fingers said:
No more adults, everybody would be 6-years-old and under! Adult nurseries would be accepted and affordable.
I wouldn't have expected ABDLs to force their lifestyle upon others. I'm NOT less than 7 years old. I'm a 47 years old adult adult playing a 32 year old adult in diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigKid25
how will society change peole

I think most of us would treat others kindly but.....we also have seen our darker side on Mature Topics when it talks about politics. Maybe we're just like everyone else.

• Love
Reactions: pampers4U, BigKid25 and Electrically
PCBaby said:
Well if Trump is one of them he def needs a nappy as he's doing a real pee poor job and I could o even further and say he's making a right sh***y job of it :)
Y'all, oh my goodness, ask this man what trump means in Britain! :ROFLMAO: My chosen British brother told me. How fitting.

Reactions: NooNoo
ElPulpo said:
I wouldn't have expected ABDLs to force their lifestyle upon others. I'm NOT less than 7 years old. I'm a 47 years old adult adult playing a 32 year old adult in diapers.
Some of us do actually regress, and whilst I would never force the abdl lifestyle on anyone, let alone society as a whole I'm a 64 year old male going on 2. And the OP didn't say force, he said What if.

Reactions: LilxFawn
PCBaby said:
Some of us do actually regress, and whilst I would never force the abdl lifestyle on anyone, let alone society as a whole I'm a 64 year old male going on 2. And the OP didn't say force, he said What if.
:confused:
I have absolutely no problem with anybody regressing, and yes, I read the original post.
I explicitly replied to Katie2fingers who said "everybody would be 6-years-old and under". Please don't take it out of context. I would resist to arbitrary age imposition even if I liked to regress voluntarily.

Sorry mis-understood.

ElPulpo said:
I doubt they mean it in as literal of a sense as you’re taking it..... They’re definitely not forcing regression on anyone. They probably are just meaning that everyone would be happy and comfortable. I think they mean that in an ideal world those of us that regress could do so 24/7 and be happy.

Probably higher quality diapers and pull ups would be made. But other than that I don’t know if there would be much tangible difference, aside from acceptance of diaper wearing.

On topic:
Either it would make no big difference. As dogboy pointed out, there are all kinds of people around here. Just because they sometimes regress, that doesn't mean they are always nice.
Or it would get really weird if ABs ran the world WHILE regressing. "Donald wanna binkie! Warren gimme back!"
(maybe, though, that particular example would make not such a big difference to reality)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dogboy and LilxFawn
ElPulpo said:
On topic:
Either it would make no big difference. As dogboy pointed out, there are all kinds of people around here. Just because they sometimes regress, that doesn't mean they are always nice.
Or it would get really weird if ABs ran the world WHILE regressing. "Donald wanna binkie! Warren gimme back!"
(maybe, though, that particular example would make not such a big difference to reality)
Trump already is a big whiny baby, he’d just be dressing the part then 🤪

dogboy said:
I think most of us would treat others kindly but.....we also have seen our darker side on Mature Topics when it talks about politics. Maybe we're just like everyone else.
Yes, it does surprise me how many people on here subscribe to the politics of anger, division and hate... you’d think that AB, DL and incontinent people would lean towards the more tolerant side given we’re part of often misunderstood minority groups. Sexual minorities are an easy target for authoritarian regimes, remember that...

Anyway, a world run by ABDLs... more acceptance of adult nappy wearing, better public changing facilities, better quality nappies, lots more plastic waste ;)

Reactions: dogboy and LilxFawn
how about something non political

WTF ???!!! - That's nothing for me. I really need not expose my ABDL-self in public.

May I'll called paranoid, but different social groups can more or less directly attack event or random participants after it. Remember the police can't be everywhere and mostly come late.

LilxFawn said:
Probably higher quality diapers and pull ups would be made. But other than that I don’t know if there would be much tangible difference, aside from acceptance of diaper wearing.

Yep, Pampers be the first to make actual adult sizes
Huggies remake brand new larger size runs of their first (Huggies/Kleenex) variety, Pull Ups would be back to all previous styles larger
Would be owned and run mainly by AB people
World would be the never was sunshine and rainbows that it is always oppositely compaired to
People of all age would be more free feeling and outwardly friendly, and there wouldnt be fears of good possible retirement or death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back