Wooden Toys

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have always loved anything made from wood. I am no expert but enjoy making things for my Grand daughter. I am in the middle of making a push along for an imminent arrival, a son for youngest son and his partner due in a couple of weeks. The push along will be filled with these wooden bricks that I found on marketplace. I remember having some of these when I was young. Not sure I want to part with them!20231106_121458902_iOS.jpg

Reactions: Edgewater and Sealander
Well, you never really part with them, as you are establishing a reason to visiting your Grandson and your wood toys!!

Reactions: sissybaby34
passing along to a new generation to enjoy sounds great. i have always loved old style wooden toys hand crafted. cars, trucks, trains, and etc. favorite are the building blocks because you can create whatever you like and add other toys into the mix. i remember the old fashion wooden tinker toys. Lidl the grocery store carry wooden toys at times especially around the holiday at affordable prices. wooden train sets that can be collected and mixed together much like Thomas the Train. wooden are timeless and can be handed down.

Reactions: Edgewater and sissybaby34
Back