Wished I was wearing a diaper Saturday night

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Last Saturday I was hanging out with my friends and we all drove to a friend’s apartment to hang out. Well I carpooled with my friends because I’ve never been to the apartment before and also we had a massive blizzard that night which was pretty stupid trying to drive in that mess. Anyway when we left on our way home I had the most intense urge to pee and was miserable until we got back home. I remember thinking to myself that I wish I was wearing one of my diapers so I could just wet myself and not have to deal with holding it in. My word I hate it when I’m in those type of situations and not diapered!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Lostdiapersboy, eddy200 and 9 others
I’ve been in situations like that, normally driving or stuck in traffic trying to hold it in, thinking if only I was wearing a nappy

Reactions: ianwee, ChristianDiaperLover, CuriousFabio and 1 other person
I have not been in that situation in well over 20 years.

Reactions: Freddie07601 and DLJosie
It happens to me all the time especially in cold weather and always when im not wearing a nappy but usually by the time i get home im soaking. So now every where i go i use the toilet b4 im leaving even if i dont need to pee xxx

Reactions: Angelapinks, ianwee, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
there have been a few times where I have regretted not padding up before a trip

Reactions: Angelapinks, CuriousFabio and DLJosie
I was in traffic this weekend with family and mom asked if I had one on and when I shyly said no she said I should have worn one which made me feel really happy

Reactions: ianwee and ChristianDiaperLover
The solution is simple: wear a diaper all the time!

At least it´s been a good solution for me because I absolutely dread the feeling of holding my pee.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and CuriousFabio
That happens to me when I have a long drilling or dental crown appointment with my dentist. By the time he's done, I'm ready to burst. The last time it happened I used their bathroom because I was in pain and ready to burst.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Angelapinks
dogboy said:
That happens to me when I have a long drilling or dental crown appointment with my dentist. By the time he's done, I'm ready to burst. The last time it happened I used their bathroom because I was in pain and ready to burst.
I always wear one to the dentist, wether getting work done or just a checkup. It seems no matter how many times I go to the bathroom even in their office, as soon as I am in the chair I need to pee and I cannot usually hold it until done. I always end up coming home with a wet diaper on.

Reactions: dogboy, ChristianDiaperLover and craigd1341
Back