Wish I could pee

Babyboy40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So for months now I have been having problems going pee. Dr keeps rescheduling cystoscopy. But my bladder hurts all the time and have problems going ugh. Im sorry I wonder what would be worse not being able to go or no control over pee

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Babyboy40 said:
So for months now I have been having problems going pee. Dr keeps rescheduling cystoscopy. But my bladder hurts all the time and have problems going ugh. Im sorry I wonder what would be worse not being able to go or no control over pee
I'm sorry. That sounds miserable. Hope they can get you in soon.

have that checked out A.S.A.P

at that rate i would recomend saying screw it and go to the hospital if it is a UTI you really don't want it going septic and if it's something else you don't want it getting worse

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Jorelaxed
@Babyboy40:

Did the doctor determine the residual urine and how much is it?

If the bladder hurts, this can also be an indication of urinary retention, which can quickly become a urological emergency...

Normally, larger amounts of residual urine would have to be emptied by means of ISK. You should have this shown to you (if you really have residual urine) and have the necessary equipment at home.

Often the prostate is a cause - in this case tamsulosin helps in mild cases - in severe cases it should be treated surgically.

Have a cystoscopy on the 29th. Had my bladder drained in ER the other day because I could not pee. It's was at 500. I have nothing at home to help

Been there ...that was a special kind of hell had to self Cath several times a day and I have painful bladder amongst others so yeah soo painful. I hope they figure it out 🤙

Retention is much worse than incontinence in regards to physical health, as kidneys can be damaged if too much back pressure occurs in the ureters. Any doctor that knows you are having difficulty emptying your bladder, and has not educated you on self-cathing and prescribed the necessary supplies, is on the verge of a malpractice suit; find a better urologist immediately, before you end up damaging your kidneys. If your doctor does not know that you went to the ER to be drained, then contact his office ASAP and let them know. Your condition requires urgent assessment.

And yes, self-cathing sounds horrifying, but I've been doing it four times a day without issue. Finding the best catheter style and size is most important. Between the nurse who will teach you the procedure, and the company that will provide catheters, you should have a variety of catheters to try to determine what works best.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickdl and ltaluv
CheshireCat said:
Retention is much worse than incontinence in regards to physical health, as kidneys can be damaged if too much back pressure occurs in the ureters. Any doctor that knows you are having difficulty emptying your bladder, and has not educated you on self-cathing and prescribed the necessary supplies, is on the verge of a malpractice suit; find a better urologist immediately, before you end up damaging your kidneys. If your doctor does not know that you went to the ER to be drained, then contact his office ASAP and let them know. Your condition requires urgent assessment.
Couldn't say it better I think you nailed it 👍🤙

Reactions: RoseofThorns and CheshireCat
CheshireCat said:
Retention is much worse than incontinence in regards to physical health, as kidneys can be damaged if too much back pressure occurs in the ureters.
Couldn't agree more. 500ml is WAY too much to be retaining, though it not be enough to put you at immediate risk for kidney damage. That's going to depend on the specifics of your situation, and is only something that a doctor can tell you.

It's serious enough to warrant calling your urologist's office after hours and leaving a message with the answering service. The doctor on call should call you back to discuss how to proceed.

Last edited:
Thank u everyone. I have a cystoscopy Friday hopefully get something

Reactions: RoseofThorns
I read it wrong .y appointment isn't untill November 29

Back