Wife wore one of my diapers and didn't tell me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriksrud

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife knows I use diapers whenever I'm not close to a bathroom. She's cool with me keeping them in my underwear drawer and has told me to stop trying to be so secretive with them. So I feel like I'm a pretty lucky person as far as the spectrum of married DLs go.

The other day I found one of my pocket diapers and inserts in the laundry and asked my wife "what's with one of my diapers being in the laundry?" She said she wore one during a skate down the river. She didn't use it and said it was "pretty uncomfortable."

Well, she used it with the snaps set up for me (who outweighs her by 70 pounds) and with the biggest soaker ... so no wonder. I wish she would have told me or asked me for help. I was a bit too astonished and bashful to pry anymore. I did get a kick out of the fact that out of the two powder blue ones, one with anchors and one with cartoon foxes she chose the foxes.

It's the third time she's used one of my diapers in 13 years of marriage...I'm sure it won't be the last. Although, at this rate, we'll both need diapers by the time she's comfortable with wearing them.

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44, FudgedInLuvs, abdilly and 16 others
Can I ask why you are too “bashful” to ask her about it?
Perhaps approach it by offering her advice as to what and how she should wear something from your collection to make it more comfortable if she was to wear one again.

Before I moved in with my current partner she tried one of my disposables from the stash I had left at her house, she said that she didn’t “get it” and has not (as far as I’m aware) tried again in the last 5 years

That is really cool that she would wear one of your diapers on her own. I can see why you don’t probe too much though. If she is shy about it, you don’t want to push too hard and push her away. Might be good to just casually mention that if she wears one again, she can adjust the size and use a thinner insert to make it more comfortable.

Reactions: TigerDL, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
On a recent cross-country drive I suggested to my wife that she wore one of my diapers ,,, it wasn't received well, and she chose not to...lol I sort of had to laugh when she would get anxious for a rest area while I was driving along happy as a clam in a damp to wet diaper, miles to the gallon has a sort of different meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: BabyZinga, FudgedInLuvs, TigerDL and 5 others
chamberpot said:
miles to the gallon has a sort of different meaning.
That's a good one!

On that topic of spouse using my supplies - she rarely does, but I could say that once every couple of years she does ask me for something that would fit her (we are kinda in the same size, but very differently shaped), the problem is - I prefer to stock up on tabbed diapers (sometimes - belted) and she hates them, preferring the panties-style ones. So sometimes we just buy her her own depends panties panties and I'm allowed to occasionally take a couple of pieces out of that pack

Reactions: legojoker88
chamberpot said:
On a recent cross-country drive I suggested to my wife that she wore one of my diapers ,,, it wasn't received well, and she chose not to...lol I sort of had to laugh when she would get anxious for a rest area while I was driving along happy as a clam in a damp to wet diaper, miles to the gallon has a sort of different meaning.
Same for us. We go to a ski place about 90 minutes out of town and she's often looking for an outhouse and bouncing up and down. I'm just sitting there thinking "gee it's nice to not have to worry about wetting my pants."

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Subtlerustle, RedPandaDL and 3 others
chamberpot said:
I tried to get my boyfriend to wear one for a road trip and he wasn't having any of it. I definitely made sure to tease him a bit when he finally had to stop to pee.

Reactions: TigerDL, pampers47 and chamberpot
chamberpot said:
miles to the gallon has a sort of different meaning.
Now this, I may end up using! Big on travel, so are my parents but with so much shut or restricted limited mainly to driving trips and the old man makes it seem like a major inconvenience to stop if someone needs to relieve themselves. Haven't worn in a car since I was sick the last time, no regrets there just glad it was back home for change/disposal, at the destination might be hard. Oddly enough, have never felt the need on an airplane though, always the car

Eriksrud said:
Same for us. We go to a ski place about 90 minutes out of town and she's often looking for an outhouse and bouncing up and down. I'm just sitting there thinking "gee it's nice to not have to worry about wetting my pants."
You should say it out loud, and remind her there’s an alternative...

I would just buy her something that fits her perfectly and is feminine. Just say next time if got you covered. Do it lovingly and it’ll probably be well received.

Reactions: ChocChip and chamberpot
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back