Wife said some odd things last night

I12BLittle89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I was feeling super tired last night and was in bed super early. My wife came home late from work. I couldn’t get to sleep until she came home. No matter how tired I was. When she got home she started calling me “Poopy McPooperson” and other silly names. Going into detail of what I do (that I don’t truly do) like pooping myself and squishing it. Saying it was like my stress ball in my underwear. Really odd stuff. I was so tired that I don’t fully remember what all she said. I recently purged my diapers and with it I rejected my little side. So I found it easy to openly reject this stuff. Acting like “Ewww that’s gross!”. My wife doesn’t approve of my ABDL side. So it felt like she was trying to bring it out. So I kept my guard up. I have been in a fog all day at work and finally feel better. I finally have time to try and process this. I’m curious if she was trying to bring it out to get a reaction out of me or if she was wanting to explore it. Explore it with me or herself being the diapered one. I’m sorry if this is odd and fragmented. I was tired and don’t fully know what I experienced.

• Thinking
Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater and KBoy
Hard to say without knowing the tone of her voice, but why was she at work so late? That could have a lot to do with it one way or another.

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy and I12BLittle89
Bearcatz said:
Hard to say without knowing the tone of her voice, but why was she at work so late? That could have a lot to do with it one way or another.
I was in bed at 7-8pm. Wanting so bad to sleep. I nodded off for about 20 minutes. It bought me enough time to stay awake to make sure she got home safely. She’s a teacher and chooses to grade papers at work and not bring her work home with her.

Her tone was silly. Trying to let off some steam I guess? She tends to act silly after work. But even in a joking tone. It just caught me off guard. She apologized part way through. Like she felt bad. The way she does when she realizes what she’s saying might be insensitive or could be interpreted as mean. Now that I think of it. It sounds like it might have been a poke at me in a playful way. A type of teasing. Even though it was in odd detail I don’t care to share with people. Stuff I’ve never told her but she seemed to know.
I can’t seem to illustrate how it was teasing. Like how you might joke with a friend about something you both know about. Something like a guy who secretly likes wearing cartoon underwear. Like “haha you like to wear cartoon underwear. I bet you feel like a little kid. I should give you a wedgie.” This isn’t meant to be a sexual tease. More like two dudes who are teasing about an inside joke. That’s my best guess.

Maybe she was really tired. I can remember my wife and myself being really silly when we were tired. It will be interesting if she brings it up again. Then you can ask....whut up!

dogboy said:
Maybe she was really tired. I can remember my wife and myself being really silly when we were tired. It will be interesting if she brings it up again. Then you can ask....whut up!
I’m kinda wanting to ask it. I just don’t want to make it awkward.

She could put her walls up and close down entirely.

I do joke with her by saying childish things. Like “Ewww *my wife’s name* poop-did her pants!” She might be trying to throw some of it back at me.

Reactions: BBBen, dogboy, Edgewater and 1 other person
sounds to me like she was trying to belittle you though thats just a guess when i have no idea what the tone sounded like. You sure she doesnt have a side fling ?

Diapertoddler said:
sounds to me like she was trying to belittle you though thats just a guess when i have no idea what the tone sounded like. You sure she doesnt have a side fling ?
A side fling?

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
Does she know you got rid of everything?

Pizzanque said:
Does she know you got rid of everything?
She didn’t know I had it.

that is really strange... hard to say, it does kinda sound like she was blowing off steam and just trying to razz you but it's uncomfortable either way. she may not have realized that went too far but i get why you feel so off about it. it's an uncomfortable interaction regardless of her intentions, i'm sorry about all that

Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater, KBoy and 1 other person
I12BLittle89 said:
So I was feeling super tired last night and was in bed super early. My wife came home late from work. I couldn’t get to sleep until she came home. No matter how tired I was. When she got home she started calling me “Poopy McPooperson” and other silly names. Going into detail of what I do (that I don’t truly do) like pooping myself and squishing it. Saying it was like my stress ball in my underwear. Really odd stuff. I was so tired that I don’t fully remember what all she said. I recently purged my diapers and with it I rejected my little side. So I found it easy to openly reject this stuff. Acting like “Ewww that’s gross!”. My wife doesn’t approve of my ABDL side. So it felt like she was trying to bring it out. So I kept my guard up. I have been in a fog all day at work and finally feel better. I finally have time to try and process this. I’m curious if she was trying to bring it out to get a reaction out of me or if she was wanting to explore it. Explore it with me or herself being the diapered one. I’m sorry if this is odd and fragmented. I was tired and don’t fully know what I experienced.
I have posted some things about this before, but my wife does not approve of my ABDL side and has at times literally tried to blackmail me about it.

But the oddity of it is that on some few occasions, she herself has expressed some interest in wanting to participate.

Yeah, that is quite the 180 right?

So I dunno, maybe some part of your wife while seemingly unapproving, actually missed something about this if you have been purging for awhile?

After being blackmailed over this from my wife years ago, it is not something that even in the rare events she mentions something about it, or even expresses some insinuated interest, I have kept it to myself. Too much pain involved to ever open up that part of me again.

Anyhow, I do propose that there may be something beyond her “teasing” you about it. Maybe there is some actual interest there but she doesn’t want to admit it until you purged and that isn’t something that you are readily involved in atm.

Reactions: BBBen, dogboy, Edgewater and 2 others
I would wait a day and let the emotions cool off, do something to get your mind off of it. Right now she struck a nerve of yours and you probably feel especially vulnerable. Try and just breathe.

Once you are cool and collected, figure out what activated this in you... my guess is like me you are pretty insecure about all of this, and when your spouse says something insensitive about your deepest part of you, you feel extremely exposed.

After you get yourself figured out, than go to her and ask to talk, ask her what happened the other night, and what she meant when she called you those names. And than as long as she doesn't get defensive, just let her know it sent you in a tailspin.

She obviously hurt you, which sucks....
It sounds like she is pushing you away because of something going on inside of her.

@I12BLitte89 There is only one thing that I am taking away from the conversation...
You Are Hiding Things From Your Wife...
If you are like me, you are basically crossdressing as a baby, I am not sure how far you go, (i am a sissy baby myself) but it is a big thing for your spouse to not know about....
With this going on no one here can give you marriage advice, and we shouldn't....
I'm not a trained councilor so giving you advice would be very inappropriate and I would never want to make things worse for any of the gentle people I have met here....
But if the issue is "I have a great marriage as long as I keep all of these things a secret from my wife."
Then that would be where I would start, when I tried to understand what might be wrong.
Good luck with your marriage and remember You are not the only one in it....

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, dogboy and I12BLittle89
TeddyBearCowboy said:
I have posted some things about this before, but my wife does not approve of my ABDL side and has at times literally tried to blackmail me about it.

But the oddity of it is that on some few occasions, she herself has expressed some interest in wanting to participate.

Yeah, that is quite the 180 right?

So I dunno, maybe some part of your wife while seemingly unapproving, actually missed something about this if you have been purging for awhile?

After being blackmailed over this from my wife years ago, it is not something that even in the rare events she mentions something about it, or even expresses some insinuated interest, I have kept it to myself. Too much pain involved to ever open up that part of me again.

Anyhow, I do propose that there may be something beyond her “teasing” you about it. Maybe there is some actual interest there but she doesn’t want to admit it until you purged and that isn’t something that you are readily involved in atm.
The more I think back to it. She’s not handling being a teacher well. Kids these days are not being disciplined at home. The teachers are having to keep order in the classroom. So they become the disciplinarians. But the education system has tied the hands of teachers so they can’t discipline effectively. The school is setting goals on what needs to be taught and they seem unrealistic. So my wife is feeling overwhelmed and comes home stressed. She was talking to me about pooping my pants. Like “it’s so easy for you to destress. Just poop your pants and squish it around like a stress ball”. I think she was expressing how easy it is for me to destress. But kept it going as a joke to be less serious. So it fizzled out into calling me silly names.

Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater, Lyric and 1 other person
KBoy said:
@I12BLitte89 There is only one thing that I am taking away from the conversation...
You Are Hiding Things From Your Wife...
If you are like me, you are basically crossdressing as a baby, I am not sure how far you go, (i am a sissy baby myself) but it is a big thing for your spouse to not know about....
With this going on no one here can give you marriage advice, and we shouldn't....
I'm not a trained councilor so giving you advice would be very inappropriate and I would never want to make things worse for any of the gentle people I have met here....
But if the issue is "I have a great marriage as long as I keep all of these things a secret from my wife."
Then that would be where I would start, when I tried to understand what might be wrong.
Good luck with your marriage and remember You are not the only one in it....
Yeah hiding from her is part of why I purge. Loss of interest is the primary reason.

• Thinking
So it sounds like she knows about your ABDL side to some extent. Is it possible she maybe had a drink or two? Maybe she mustered up some liquid courage and this is how she was trying to open up a little?

Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater, KBoy and 1 other person
splootbutt said:
So it sounds like she knows about your ABDL side to some extent. Is it possible she maybe had a drink or two? Maybe she mustered up some liquid courage and this is how she was trying to open up a little?
I don’t think so. She might be curious. I just don’t want to push it. I could be wrong or it could freak her out because she might be on the fence. I told her about my little side. She doesn’t like it.

• Thinking
Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater, Diapertoddler and 1 other person
Maybe she wants to be playful after a stressful day, and is hinting at wanting to explore your ABDL world just a little, see if she likes it?

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, Edgewater and 1 other person
Back