Why does it feel so good to wear diapers?

DokiDoki3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey just tried on my first Rearz Barnyards and it feels amazing! Just wondering WHY it feels so amazing? Is there a psychological reason for it?

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, littledreamers333, TheGrimmRetails and 13 others
I don't think about it most of the time, but if I notice that I am wet, it feels good that most other people don't realize that I need a change.

Reactions: Kellycares, Jorelaxed, Ortler and 4 others
I'm sure for most of us that there are psychological reasons for getting pleasure out of diaper wearing. I think it may open a door in our distant memories to our youngest past. Those memories are probably there, we just can't access them under normal circumstances. It's like a special smell that when you smell it, it awakens all these memories, some which can be distant.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, littledub1955, drummer1 and 6 others
Oh wow thats very interesting I agree with you completely its must be a connection to a subconscious and hidden source of pleasure from ones past.

Reactions: denimchicken, littledub1955, littledreamers333 and 4 others
I love the soft padding it's just so comfortable and comforting to me. When I pee and that warm wet feeling spreads throughout my diaper it's such a fantastic feeling.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, Cutiedan83, littledub1955 and 7 others
Mathew said:
I love the soft padding it's just so comfortable and comforting to me. When I pee and that warm wet feeling spreads throughout my diaper it's such a fantastic feeling.
I agree it is an amazing conforting feeling to just release and be able to pee in the diaper and feel it warm against your skin.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, littledub1955, Nick1029 and 4 others
I'm so glad you like your new diapers!
Yes it lovely feeling peeing into your new diapers and feeling the warmth against your legs

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, littledub1955, Kellycares and 3 others
So many great replies here and my feelings echo many of them. I believe in my heart that I was born to love diapers. I love the way they
feel (both disposable and cloth with plastic pants) whether wet or dry. I love HOW they make me feel, (safe, comfy and carefree).
I also love the way I'm so relaxed and at peace when I'm diapered, what's not to love about this?

Reactions: Babybuzz, denimchicken, littledub1955 and 8 others
I think wearing diapers is comforting for the same reason that many of us like being snug. I love that snug and safe feeling. It is a similar feeling I get when wearing clothes that fit me just right, wearing a seat-belt in the car, being wrapped in blankets on a cool night. Diapers go back to when we were babies and it still connects to the feelings we had then. Just like; wearing a onesie, being in a carseat, being swaddled in a blanket and nice and warm. These feelings for us AB/DL+ types transcend age.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Nick1029, Babybuzz and 2 others
At least for me, there are several reasons I love to wear diapers and rubber pants, and especially to wet in them, but maybe the most important is the relief it gives me from the day to day pressures and anxiety I have. Whenever I feel that way I remind myself that I have my cloth diapers and rubber pants on, just like I did when I was young and my mom took care of me, and the pressures and tensions disappear. I often take that time to wet again in my diapers and I love the warmth and childishness when that happens. The other reason I love wearing diapers and wetting myself is the sexual gratification diapers provide, ever since I first masturbated in diapers when I was a teen.

Reactions: Babybuzz, Floodingpants, Ortler and 2 others
Getting up and going to the bathroom alerts the cats and dogs that I am up. The cats want to be fed and the dogs would want to go out. Using a diaper allows me to keep the bedroom door closed.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Chrissie, CLPP and 1 other person
Don’t think about the logistics of it I just know it feels so good to me and that’s all that matters!!!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Kellycares, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Why does it feel so good to wear diapers? (Or in my case, not really "wear" them so much as I just love to stimulate myself with them.)
The answer for me is all too obvious: I am just a straight-up diaper fetishist.
Started when I hit puberty and never looked back!
I love how diapers feel because they are sexually arousing!
...but only dry diapers (no wetting or messing)!
...and only vintage baby diapers (no modern baby or adult diapers)!
...and only the those with diamond-embossed plastic (no cloth-backed or buttery smooth plastic)!

I agree 100%! The diamond-embossed plastic of vintage 70s era diapers (like fanfold Pampers) feels sooooooooooo good to me!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, PlastiBrain and (deleted member)
DokiDoki3 said:
Hey just tried on my first Rearz Barnyards and it feels amazing! Just wondering WHY it feels so amazing? Is there a psychological reason for it?
As I understand it, it isn't the result of psychological factors as we currently understand them. It is the result of a natural process that nearly everyone goes through. The less common variations caused by this process are not psychological defects, as presumed by society, but are due to the built-in flexibility of the process caused by evolution. Most people tend to believe that evolution always favors the strongest or smartest, but, as Darwin pointed out, that isn't necessarily true. Flexibility appears to be the driving force behind evolution, and flexible evolution is not completely dependent on chance, genetic mutations, as many people believe. Research in epigenetics is showing that the environment plays a major factor in how we evolve by changing how some of our genes are expressed.

For me I love sleeping in a wet and poopy diaper I like the warm smelly mush followed by the swell wet diaper helps put me to sleep I usually have a pacifier in my mouth to, brings me back to a state of not having to worry or stress about everyday life, it stinks but I don’t mind the smell

Reactions: Babybuzz and randomgamerguy
I haven't tried diapers yet. Is there a way to do so without being obvious to the people around me?

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
From what I've seen in another post, I forgot which one it was and somebody direct me to it if they know, but apparently there's a new theory.

Technically, a human can be aroused as early as 6 months, so even though wearing diapers isn't a sexual thing for everyone, that early arousal can at least trigger our bring to miss such an innocent feeling wrapped around our waist.

In my own theory along with this, there is nothing else compared to a diaper that adults wear on a day to day basis. So I think this has a part in it, too.

• Thinking
Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
pupizu said:
I haven't tried diapers yet. Is there a way to do so without being obvious to the people around me?
Hmmm...you don't really have to diaper up & go out. You can still enjoy it at home, if you feel self-conscious about being in a diaper in public. Just my .00000076 Bitcoin. 🥳

puddlefeet said:
Technically, a human can be aroused as early as 6 months, so even though wearing diapers isn't a sexual thing for everyone, that early arousal can at least trigger our bring to miss such an innocent feeling wrapped around our waist.

In my own theory along with this, there is nothing else compared to a diaper that adults wear on a day to day basis. So I think this has a part in it, too.
Not sure if you mean both girls and boys but I do know, having boy parts, that wearing a diaper tickles. It's not really sexual for me, I just love that tickly feeling as I waddle around, play, sleep and piddle-potty in my diaper. A very sweet dividend. I always wonder if real girl ABs get a similar sensation from wearing diapers... 🥰

• Thinking
Reactions: littledub1955 and Kellycares
DokiDoki3 said:
There is a physical and psychological reason. I mean they are soft. They create stimulation by crinkles and just being there. From a psychological perspective it can be personal from history or just feeling protected. I live wearing!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, AndyPandy, Ortler and 1 other person
Back