Why do you look (or post) at other forums here at adisc?

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Primarily I look and post here on the IC forum. But I do look at the other forums too. The adult diaper forum brings more information. As for the adult baby forum, I just like looking at them. Some cute, some amusing. The sexuality forum is simply funny and weird. And interesting. Off-topic brings all of us together.

Do you look or post at the other forums?

Reactions: OmiOMy, Diprs2, LordDuque and 4 others
I look and comment in almost all the forums
I Try and be helpful regardless if it's IC DL or AB

Reactions: TeddyBunny, Diprs2, Jonnythepony and 3 others
Full agree with SparkyDog! I am also working at understanding what the language is (terms used, etc..) and really trying to understand Trans.

Reactions: Diprs2, Eclectic, chamberpot and 1 other person
I look at all the forums. There are always new things to learn. Some of the posts are amusing as well. We seem to cover a lot of different topics which makes the site interesting.

Reactions: Kirisin, furry121, Diprs2 and 3 others
I will look at most of the forums as well. I really am still trying to understand why people would want to wear diapers if they don't have to and while many of the posts are just about liking the feeling of being wet or security having a diaper on or regression, occasionally there are some real insights.

Reactions: LordDuque, Diprs2, chamberpot and 2 others
I stick with the Incontinence Forum and the Adult Diaper Forum. On rare occasion I may end up reading a thread in the Off-topic Forum, because someone includes a link to a specific posting within that forum.

Reactions: Diprs2, AUG168, Edgewater and 2 others
Incontinence, general, babyfur

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
I mainly read the incontinence forum. The adult diaper forum has the potential to be useful so I do scan it from time to time. Mostly I become weary of the AB stuff that should go to their own specific forum.

For a suggestion, I would love it if the What's New function did not include the Incontinence forum. Too many times inappropriate posts are made there because the poster has not noticed the forum name that they are reading.

Reactions: TeddyBunny, Diprs2, LaLoneDigi and 4 others
slimjiminy said:
I mainly read the incontinence forum. The adult diaper forum has the potential to be useful so I do scan it from time to time. Mostly I become weary of the AB stuff that should go to their own specific forum.

For a suggestion, I would love it if the What's New function did not include the Incontinence forum. Too many times inappropriate posts are made there because the poster has not noticed the forum name that they are reading.
really? I am in the IC forum a lot and haven't notticed that
maybe mods are quick to move it where it belongs

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
SparkyDog said:
really? I am in the IC forum a lot and haven't notticed that
maybe mods are quick to move it where it belongs
I hit the Report button when needed and just state, "Not appropriate in the Incontinence Forum." The moderators handle things well.

Reactions: Diprs2, LaLoneDigi, Edgewater and 2 others
First and deep look is always into Incontinence forum. Sometimes scrolling through Introductions, also scrolling through Adult Diapers - finding there also one or another interesting thread, where I sometimes also give replies, but mostly scrolling only through it.

Yes, and also from my side a big thanks for the moderators - they are really quick do delete/move inappropriate comments upon reporting!

Reactions: Diprs2, TeddyBunny, Edgewater and 1 other person
I do go "whats new" first and sometimes i land on some different forums, second is "inco" and last is "adult diapers".

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and SparkyDog
Pretty much on all the topics , when I find one I like to reply too I will .
Its very interesting and very informational along also very helpful on what some posted has been made!

Reactions: Diprs2, TeddyBunny, chamberpot and 2 others
I read most all of the forum not all the time but often enough, I may post in any of the topics . Lots of insight into different aspect of those who wear diapers either for need or comfort.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Deleted member 39574
I look at the others because it gives me a sense of acceptance. Something that, from one point of view is a pain in the bottom, can be viewed as fun & enjoyable by the ABDL community. It makes me think, maybe it's not such a pain in the bottom after all!

Reactions: Teddy02, Shellman, Diprs2 and 3 others
I use the “What’s new” function and if there are questions about incontinence products that I can answer, I go for it. If it’s about IC treatments or similar, I don’t answer them cuz I’m not IC.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and SparkyDog
I always start with the new posts and then go to the adult diapers. Like the sexuality forum too but do tend to read the other forums if there is a catchy title.

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and SparkyDog
I like to get to know most everyone a little. The bulk of my post are incontinence or adult diaper. Because the adult diaper forum has a lot of good info on it and often my post fits better on it and I feel it lets me include more members on the conversation than just posting in the incontinent. But the incontinent people I feel the closest too and feel like they understand me the best as well as I do them. Over all the entire community has been great to me and for me. Thank you all for being such respectful members

Reactions: Edgewater, SparkyDog and jamiejamie
greatlake5 said:
The sexuality forum is simply funny and weird. And interesting.
How does one get access to the Sexuality forum? It's news to me.
Dependonme

Reactions: Edgewater
Abnalover said:
How does one get access to the Sexuality forum? It's news to me.
Dependonme
go into your account preferences
you have to click yes to see that section

Reactions: Diprs2, geka, Abnalover and 1 other person
Back