Who’s your favorite plush buddy ? Mine is MeeWeee my bunny rabbit 🩵

mightytoddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
This is MeeWeee he’s my go everywhere bunny for the last 9 years . MeeWeee has helped me through some tough times he goes everywhere with me . He stayed with me at the hospital and he’s right next to me all night . I so love MeeWeee he’s had stuff spilled on him and mommy gets him cleaned up when I spill food stuff on him . I begged them at the hospital to please bring MeeWeee to me where they don’t allow plush baby’s ( germs) . After crying non stop quietly they let me have my MeeWeee 🩵 what’s your favorite buddy ? 💚💛🧡❤️🩷🩵💙💜🖤🤍🥰

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
At the moment, my red Scooby.

He's got a seat on the mantle now instead of the floor or in a box :D
1701787459015.png

• Love
Reactions: mightytoddler
mightytoddler said:
Ohhhhh wow he’s amazing 🤩🥰❤️
I won him in one of those crane claw machine things on the first try many moons ago and for many years he sat on my nightstand next to me while I slept. :)

• Love
😂 I totally misread your title as 'who's your favourite plush bunny' and had to have a thinks.

Fankyoo @Bearcatz for your awesome Scoob pic making me rereads.
Did he get into mischief an lose a fight wif the red paint? Or was he painting your home when you came backs 🫣

Will take a photo when I get back homes tonight but my fave bunny is Inky, then BunBun an 'Mione but I loves them alll.

My fave plush plush, are the Cubs, Cub an Lessa they's family 🥰 wolfcubs that they ares.

• Love
Back