Who’s bladder plays sit down stand up go

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well today my badder has been playing the sit stand up go game 👿
Either I’ll be standing no urge and as soon as I sot down I want to go or the other way round
Ok if diapered other wise like just now as I was airing my skin it was a quick grab of the diaper I’ve just taken off before I let go 👿

Mine loves to do this as well, especially if I'm watching something I want to (class time was a big one), or when I'm getting up in the morning. Morning is the crazy one, or even at night, when I've been laying down then I get up for some water or an adult beverage and I feel like captain kirk in the new Star Trek when they're getting out of the explosion, MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT!!!!!

Mine did that one time, but instead of "sit down, stand up, go," it was more like "lay down, stand up, go, repeat."

After drinking a lot of water before bedtime, one night, I ended up having to back and forth between my bedroom and the lavatory, about 7 or 8 times in a row.

My urge incontinence is mostly triggered when standing still. Sometimes it has gone while walking but that tends to be less complete (if I urge, I want to empty that bladder for comfort). But when walking with someone at the Mall, you just roll with it.

Where it tends to sneak up on me is when lying on the couch watching NFL. Then I finally get to the point of thinking that I need to meander to the toilet to save my pull-up. But if the phone rings, or someone's at the door, I am undone because I left it too long.

My bladder likes to just empty on standing. If I shift in my seat it will do the same. If I stay sat it kinks the plumbing. If I am up and about it just dribbles at this point

Mine does that. It's a P.I.T.A.

If I sit for long periods. I wet as soon as I stand.

Reactions: puravidadip
Wetshisbed said:
If I sit for long periods. I wet as soon as I stand.
I can drive my truck and have the urge but mild , as soon as I stop take the belt off and get up I want to pee like a horse

Reactions: joemama and Deleted member 58257
Sometimes as I stand, i flood.

My urologist recommends that I sit to void, stand when finished, then sit again to finish emptying the bladder (repeat as necessary). It does make a difference. In a similar fashion, I can be sitting for a period of time with no sense of a full bladder, and standing up will cause the bladder to fully release, generally requiring a change. During the change I will do the sit, stand, sit at the toilet and easily void another 250-400 ml.

Sometimes you just need to give a little extra time for the kidneys to drain into the bladder, if you're really "loaded".

parcelboy2 said:
I can drive my truck and have the urge but mild , as soon as I stop take the belt off and get up I want to pee like a horse
Me too me too. I can usually hold out but open the door and before I can climb down I am wetting

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
Well my bladder deffo likes playing the stand up game even more now ,
If I stand up not wanting to pee then go and start doing some thing where I’m standing with in a couple of mins the urge hits .
But also if I’m comfy in my armchair and relaxed I will just start peeing with no input

Back