Who Wears Plastic Pants?

Hope I didn’t make you mad

I don’t think I’m a girl. So I guess I’m not sissy. I hold my legs up go got cleaned didn’t make me sissy. I guess more abdl. I guess when I was a teen I was a tbdl. It is just nice someone taking care of me. Hugs to everyone that changes anyone and wipes any ones bum or privates

johnnyb said:
Why did you think that ? Of course you didn’t.
Just you didn’t talk so I got worried

When I was talking it’s like if my sink got bonered when you wiped my dink or bum just worried that means sexy

My sink gets juice on the pee hole when I got wiped so it isn’t sexy

Hugs and kissed

Hope work is good

I wear plastic pants overnight over my disposable if I'm not feeling well or have been drinking. I would wear more often but they tend to make me hot down there.

Wow. Don’t disposable ones work to stop pee or poo? I thought I was dumb wearing my cloth diapers and plastic pants to hold in pp or poo. It’s all different on guy that wore so I can’t complain

No matter what Nappy I am wearing it is always covered with some type of PUL pants 24/7 giving that extra bit of discretion and protection, plastic/PUL pants always let you know the second a leak is starting.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
Everyone should wear plastic pants over their diapers. I rarely go without, and I only go without when I want to enjoy the prints on my diaper. Most of the time I suppose diapers are covered by clothing so plastic pants over your diapers is a no brainier to me. They help keep leaks away, smells in check and in that case for me at least help keep changes to a minimum.

Back