Who is going to be dry tonight or sloshed?

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Okay who is going to be dry (no pun intended) and who is going to drink the night away?

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I got drunk , because I really wanted to get wasted. But I have no intention of continuing with doing that !
New year , new me !
I'm going to cut down drinking and eating 😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I worked (day shift) on New Year's Eve and I will work day shift again today--New Year's Day so no alcohol for me until after work this afternoon. Probably a beer with dinner (maybe pizza).

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Jorelaxed
A bit drunk. Fortunately it was a house party within walking distance from home. Two other friends walked with me.
Wine, suggar, dancing and many laughs were not a good combo for my bladder but I didn't care (less and less with the wine 😅). Managed with a timer on my phone. To remember to use the bathroom every hour. Fortunately we had access to a bathroom at the first floor that was ok for discreetly replace my pads. My backpack was store in a room next to it.
I end up using all my 5 spare pads 🙄
I Was already wet when a managed to persuade my two other friends to go home and walk me home at 4 a.m.
My panties, tights were wet with a tiny spot on my dress. In the dark with dark clothes and drunk, no one could notice 👍

However, maby I should stop drinking!

I stayed home and drank a good amount of wine. And all of it ended up in my diaper.

I tried to have a few drinks, but I got bored. I sure tried, though. Nothing happened. I guess I forgot to keep drinking! But the neighbor's fireworks were cool until it got freezing, windy cold and the dock caught a bit on fire! I didn't have my phone on me!
I was wrapped in a large blanket, in a diaper, and a T-shirt underneath. I walked out to see what all the hullabaloo was "bang! Pop-pop-pop! Huge bangs, and crazy lights flickering against my drapes, etc." It started getting cool, but I didn't want to go inside for the darn phone to take pictures. Lol.
So I was one of the few with no morning repercussions. I almost wanted to be, but I didn't want to wake up at 3 in the morning to change! I hate that!!!

Some Red wine early this evening.

DreamerBen said:
A bit drunk. Fortunately it was a house party within walking distance from home. Two other friends walked with me.
Wine, suggar, dancing and many laughs were not a good combo for my bladder but I didn't care (less and less with the wine 😅). Managed with a timer on my phone. To remember to use the bathroom every hour. Fortunately we had access to a bathroom at the first floor that was ok for discreetly replace my pads. My backpack was store in a room next to it.
I end up using all my 5 spare pads 🙄
I Was already wet when a managed to persuade my two other friends to go home and walk me home at 4 a.m.
My panties, tights were wet with a tiny spot on my dress. In the dark with dark clothes and drunk, no one could notice 👍

However, maby I should stop drinking!
Sounds like you had fun ! 😊

Reactions: DreamerBenenedicte
Jorelaxed said:
Some Red wine early this evening.
Healthy drinking 🍸 😌..
I can only do that for the first 30 minutes! 🤣
I don't do "some" very well !

• Haha
We also had a very fun evening together , she did a just a tad too Happy -- LOL --

Back