Who is diapered every night?

I'm diapered every night. Allows me to get a good night's rest with no getting up multiple times to pee.

Reactions: toddlerPampers
DBabygirl2 said:
I’m diapered every night and on weekends. I only wear goodnites to work if my monthly visitor is in town..
:unsure:(y):giggle:

I wish I was, but out of respect for my wife, I don't wear diapers to bed very much anymore. When she worked nights awhile ago, I would a lot more, but now that she isn't, I just put my boxers on after my evening shower. When I travel for work though, you better believe I spend every night in the hotel diapered!!

Reactions: Blekyss and toddlerPampers
dltyty said:
I wish I was, but out of respect for my wife, I don't wear diapers to bed very much anymore. When she worked nights awhile ago, I would a lot more, but now that she isn't, I just put my boxers on after my evening shower. When I travel for work though, you better believe I spend every night in the hotel diapered!!
Tell your wife that a tightly taped diaper is your weighted blanket. Mine is much more at ease with me diapered for bed now that she understands it’s therapeutic. Yes, she knows I wear diapers to play baby, and that occasionally I wet them, am aroused, and end up masturbating. But she also knows that diapered for bed isn’t those things, at least primarily, but is a legitimate means for best rest.

P.S. But whatever you do, don’t attempt to leverage a legitimate use into getting her in diapers. She may want to try, but probably not. And she’s right, a weighted blanket won’t make someone who doesn’t need it benefit. In fact, for them, it will make their sleep worse, and you’ll be blamed!2613C701-3424-48CA-A5A4-F49505D4B09F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I just started wearing every night for about a month now. It's crazy how quickly you can teach your body it's okay to pee while laying down. At the beginning I couldn't without waking up and adjusting to an almost sitting position but now I wake up. Pee. Fall back asleep. I would imagine within a couple months I'll be doing it in my sleep

Reactions: Hockeyczar
Diaperedlife13 said:
I just started wearing every night for about a month now. It's crazy how quickly you can teach your body it's okay to pee while laying down. At the beginning I couldn't without waking up and adjusting to an almost sitting position but now I wake up. Pee. Fall back asleep. I would imagine within a couple months I'll be doing it in my sleep
Whether I wet or not, having worn lifelong for chronic bedwetting I can't get to sleep without nappy, rubber pants, rubber sheet. I tried when in remission after a UTI [and an indwelling catheter for 18 months always woke me to pee]. But for me it's "no protection - no sleep!]" - I suppose it is the sense of security we all need - like our teddy-bear earlier in life maybe!?

Diaperedred93 said:
So I have spent the last few nights diapered up and got to wondering if this was a normal thing for most of yall. How many days in a row do you usually spend diapered?
Every hour of everyday. Only time i'm not diapered is bath time. (y):giggle:

ILuvDiapers said:
Every hour of everyday. Only time i'm not diapered is bath time. (y):giggle:
Jealous lol

• Haha
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Four nights per week, I wear Rearz overnight cotton diapers with pins and plastic pants. The other three nights I wear disposables. I love going to sleep dry and waking up wet.

Reactions: Blekyss and Karoq
I like that feeling too - waking up in a wet and heavy nappy but feeling snug and warm in bed knowing the bed is dry and with my lovely wife cuddling me showing such acceptance of my issue. Feels safe, childlike and I’m not embarrassed by it

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss and Rusher
Back