Who is/are you favorite Cuddly Friend(s)?

This is my baby, Little Yuki, in her Easter dress with the plushie she got for Easter:

lil_uki_web.jpg
She's always in bed with me, and travels with me for work or vacation whenever I travel by car.

If I have to travel by plane, she's too big to come with me, so my plushie fox comes with me. His name is Z:
zee.jpg

And no matter how I travel, I always have one of three pool floaties with me for use in the hotel pool or any nearby beaches:

0118d.JPG 0124b.jpg 0134.jpg

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, AngelsChild, chrischrischris and 4 others
Ukiwa said:
This is my baby, Little Yuki, in her Easter dress with the plushie she got for Easter:

View attachment 52754
She's always in bed with me, and travels with me for work or vacation whenever I travel by car.

If I have to travel by plane, she's too big to come with me, so my plushie fox comes with me. His name is Z:
View attachment 52755

And no matter how I travel, I always have one of three pool floaties with me for use in the hotel pool or any nearby beaches:

View attachment 52756 View attachment 52757 View attachment 52758
OMG they're all so adorable! It's Hello Kitty! Cute Fox! I love your pool floaties! On another subject, I have a question. Do they make Swim Diapers in Adult sizes for us ABDLs and/or incontinent people? Do ABDLs/Incontinent people even wear Diapers when they go swimming? I assume they'd have to. At the very least I'm sure ABDLs can find swimsuits with fun baby-ish designs on them in their sizes right?

SecretlyABDL94 said:
OMG they're all so adorable! It's Hello Kitty! Cute Fox! I love your pool floaties! On another subject, I have a question. Do they make Swim Diapers in Adult sizes for us ABDLs and/or incontinent people? Do ABDLs/Incontinent people even wear Diapers when they go swimming? I assume they'd have to. At the very least I'm sure ABDLs can find swimsuits with fun baby-ish designs on them in their sizes right?

They do make adult sized swim diapers, both reusable and disposable. The few times I wore while swimming, I always wore either flannel-lined plastic panties or terry-lined plastic panties beneath my suit, although once I wore a pair of thick adult-sized training pants with plastic panties over them. I've honestly never seen baby-ish or childish design bathing suits, but I've never really looked all that hard, either! Personally, I would love for someone to make an adult sized version of the Otter Wings rashie top that has matching, attached arm floaties!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Ukiwa said:

View attachment 52754

View attachment 52755

View attachment 52756 View attachment 52757 View attachment 52758
You got Hello Kitty, that's so awesome! Its nice to see another member here with a Sanrio character plushie. 😁 Also, that's pretty creative of you to have 3 dedicated plushies just for water activities lol.

So this is Billy I ha vad Billy for over 19 years. He is my special little friend who is always there for me.

I have so many memories with him, I can remember the moment when I named him and I remember pretending to feed him. He's showing his age but still as cuddly as ever

Attachments

• 20210207_092759.jpg
    20210207_092759.jpg
    775.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, ABDElsa, chrischrischris and 1 other person
9BA1282B-79C0-4B08-A3F4-7C2EC936EFAD.jpegThese are my two favorite stuffies to sleep with! The smaller red panda usually has a red bowtie with sequence on him, but it broke so my daddy has to fix it. His name is Candy cuz he smells like cotton candy! He's my very favorite stuffie! I made him myself in a sort of build a bear! The other one is named butterball! For his big belly. I got him at amazing pizza machine for my birthday a few years ago! They are both very soft and make me feel very safe at night. (Daddy gets jealous of them though becauseI cuddle them instead of him haha!)

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, WillFord384, Hockeyczar and 2 others
PartyPanda1015 said:
View attachment 53377These are my two favorite stuffies to sleep with! The smaller red panda usually has a red bowtie with sequence on him, but it broke so my daddy has to fix it. His name is Candy cuz he smells like cotton candy! He's my very favorite stuffie! I made him myself in a sort of build a bear! The other one is named butterball! For his big belly. I got him at amazing pizza machine for my birthday a few years ago! They are both very soft and make me feel very safe at night. (Daddy gets jealous of them though becauseI cuddle them instead of him haha!)
Adorable!

Reactions: PaciBabyGirl
I actually have a soft doll, I know stuffies are the norm. But appreciate something more humanoid. They're easier to talk to in the middle of night rather I'm big or little.

But I wish she was a little bigger

Attachments

• 1618633783710.png
    1618633783710.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Hockeyczar and ABDElsa
AngelsChild said:
I actually have a soft doll, I know stuffies are the norm. But appreciate something more humanoid. They're easier to talk to in the middle of night rather I'm big or little.

But I wish she was a little bigger
Aww she's so cute

icklespace said:
So this is Billy I ha vad Billy for over 19 years. He is my special little friend who is always there for me.

I have so many memories with him, I can remember the moment when I named him and I remember pretending to feed him. He's showing his age but still as cuddly as ever
Aww how nice! Sounds like me with my Pooh Bears! And he is totes adorable I can't stand it!!!

F4B21C48-3E53-41E3-BB0C-584E37C570B7.jpegThis is Rufus! He used to belong to my mother when she was little, so he’s a bit old and scruffy, but I still love him! (also he’s machine washable, which is amazing!)

I wish more of my plushies could be washed. Maybe I’d play with them more if a wasn’t so worried they’d get soiled and ruined.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, WillFord384, Hockeyczar and 1 other person
EclipseWolf said:
View attachment 53391This is Rufus! He used to belong to my mother when she was little, so he’s a bit old and scruffy, but I still love him! (also he’s machine washable, which is amazing!)

I wish more of my plushies could be washed. Maybe I’d play with them more if a wasn’t so worried they’d get soiled and ruined.
Awww so cute! Yeah that is a bit of a drawback when they're not machine washable.

Reactions: EclipseWolf
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Awww so cute! Yeah that is a bit of a drawback when they're not machine washable.
I’m thinking of making some plushies, and I’ll definitely make them out of mater that can be washed. It can’t be too hard! I made a parasprite at Bronycon once when I was in high school, and in 2020 I made a cloak and this week I patched a chair, so I have plenty of practice!

This my best buddy bunny. He minds me and gives the best hugs. I sleep with him tucked under my arm every night. He even comes to work with me hiding in my bag. He's my pal.
20210418_094408.jpgScreenshot_20210415-083306~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hockeyczar, ABDElsa, Ukiwa and 2 others
this brings up another question: If you were in boy scouts or girl scouts did you take your cute cuddly friend on camp outing?

• Wow
SecretlyABDL94 said:
He's adorable! It's good to have a plushie to help you sleep. That's why I sleep with my Winnie the Pooh Bears every night!
Believe it or not, I sleep all all of the ones on my bed, I need to start throwing the ones on the head board into the rotation.

• Love
I have a moose that wears a Santa hat. I earned when I was 12? 13? When I cleaned out the garage. I'm too lazy to get you a pick of him because I don't want to climb the stairs. But Ive slept with him every night. Even took him to college.

• Haha
Hockeyczar said:
Believe it or not, I sleep all all of the ones on my bed, I need to start throwing the ones on the head board into the rotation.
Ditto! I sleep with all the ones on my bed too! I have all my mini Frozen Plushies on my headboard as well! You can play a game of I Spy to see which plushies you recognize on my bed!20210418_183852_(1).jpg

Reactions: ABdrew, ShyBoo81, Hockeyczar and 1 other person
Reactions: ABdrew
Emmagar said:
I have a moose that wears a Santa hat. I earned when I was 12? 13? When I cleaned out the garage. I'm too lazy to get you a pick of him because I don't want to climb the stairs. But Ive slept with him every night. Even took him to college.
Sounds adorable!!!

Back