Who here wears diapers 24/7? Tell us the pros and cons of 24/7 diaper-wearing!

I came looking for a thread like this. I've been diapered for the last 20+ years, sometimes 24/7, but mostly not. I'm back at a place where I am contemplating another extended period of 24/7. My wife knows, so that's no problem. The biggest issue for me is my multiple personalities. (Yes, this is a diagnosed condition.) Some of my alters want to be diapered 24/7 and others would rather not ever wear diapers. So it is a constant internal battle back and forth.
For me, the pros of wearing 24/7 have been a reduction in obsession over diapers. I wear them every night. The only debate is over wearing a second diaper during the day. I've recently ordered the Mermaid Tales diapers from rearz. They have enough capacity to possibly last 24 hours for a single diaper, when supported by a large booster.
The cons of wearing 24/7 in the past have been the rashes and sometimes being overtaken by the fantasy of being forced to wear them. It remains a fantasy and always will. The tension between fantasy and reality can be difficult. I hope this makes sense.

Reactions: Diprs2, Dandelion, Davvyboy and 2 others
tobid03 said:
This thread is really relevant to me. My heart wants to go 24/7, but my mind says no for many of the cons. It's such a battle. Since I don't have my own place, I don't feel like I have the freedom to be baby all the time, so this would help, but then all the cons...
70sPampers said:
I'm glad you think this thread is relevant to you @tobid03. I actually intended it to not only include thoughts from ABDLs who are CURRENTLY 24/7, but ultimately I would like to hear from those on this forum who WISH they were 24/7, or are planning to become 24/7 someday.

I am a DL who favors real vintage baby diapers for relaxation and for play. My diaper fetish is triggered only by a unique kind of vintage texturized plastic usually found in 70s era fanfold Pampers or generic and store branded diapers of similar style. I am also sexually turned on by vintage 1978 Kleenex Huggies and vintage Kimbies as well (since both featured the type of texturized plastics found on 70s era Pampers). I can even go so far as to accept early 90s era Huggies Ultratrim lightly textured plastics into my "picky fetish circle" when nothing else can be found.

Bottom Line: For me, if an adult diaper company made an adult diaper that had plastic with enough texture to it (as opposed to buttery smooth plastic), I would LOVE to become a 24/7 ABDL as well!

For me, the pros are
-being a baby 24/7 and using a diaper for everything
-feeling free to explain it away as a medical issue if I get found out, though I might have to explain away baby prints which I'd explain as the diapers have better absorbency

The cons are
-cost...or constant laundry for cloth diapers
-cloth diapers leave too much of a bulge on me to wear in public
-having to change all the time every time regardless of the what's going on
-finding a place to change in public
-somehow being able to sneak a diaper to the restroom to change, like at work or eating out with other people
-having to deal with any leaks immediately, almost like bedwetting
-finding clothes that hide diapers, Most companies seem to think a small pants rise is cool, at least in my preferred sizing of boys 16. 🤦‍♂️
-getting caught, not that I have a problem being caught (pro #2), but I'm concerned about the consequences (i.e. work, etc.)
-having to redefine myself as incontinent to everyone who finds out
-smells, both good (baby lotion, baby powder) and bad (body dirty diapers and stinking up my room from used diapers)
-rashes or pressure urticaria (a horrible welt from pressure) and not being able to air out
-logistics around traveling
-not being able to stop if I become incontinent
-becoming incontinent, maybe a pro or a con or both?
-possibly being unable to take care of the diapering portion in old age or due to sickness or injury and needing someone to help me--not helpful since I'm single and plan to remain so for the foreseeable future unless the right woman comes along--unlikely--and she is open and accepting--doubly unlikely

I think about all these cons, but the point about possibly being unable to care for myself is probably one I think more about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellycares, Diprs2, Gothmistress13 and 1 other person
On the comment of wanting to hear from people who want to be 24/7 but aren’t, I’ll throw my thoughts in since I fit into that category.
For me I have not to many cons but they are big. One is currently in college and come home every so often so can’t wear around family. Second almost done with college and May move back in with family while I job hunt, and lastly I have yet to be able to do normal everyday stuff while not being focused on my diaper.
Honestly reading peoples success story’s makes me think my dream of 24/7 is obtainable but I may just have to wait until next year when I’m out of college and don’t have to worry about living with family.

Just overall fun reading everyone’s thoughts even though the longest I have been is 3 days before stopping due to needing to focus on normal life stuff. Neat post thread idea as well.

Reactions: Diprs2, NorthwestDiaperDude and 70sPampers
For more than 30 years I was among those who wanted to wear diapers and rubber pants full time and never use an adult potty, at least for peeing. I was too afraid of being caught, ridiculed, thrown out the house, fired or whatever. But in my late 50's I decided to leave all those fears behind and wear diapers full time and have. I only wear cloth diapers which means I have laundry to do but for me that's part of the attraction, a constant reminder that I'm back in diapers, getting to wet myself whenever I like, including with my wife and daughter, her MIL, my sisters, friends, basically everyone who matters. My wife and daughter change me, keep me clean and look out for rashes and stuff. I love how wet diapers feel around my privates when I walking around, I can wear every where we go, take a diaper bag for changes when we are away from home. I can't think of any downsides at this point. I enjoy the bulges and thickness in my crotch, and don't mind at all if someone notices or even asks about my diapers. Both my wife and i enjoy finding places to change me.

Reactions: Chrissie, Diprs2, puravidadip and 2 others
My list is probably a little bit different..... my teenage bedwetting has slowly worsened throughout my twenties, to the point where I'm now in diapers pretty much all the time. Over the past few years I've started having (minor, infrequent) bowel issues, although this has worsened far slower my bladder incontinence did.

Pros

Less anxiety
  • No longer always feeling disappointed with my lack of bladder control, since wearing diapers "24/7" was me accepting that I no longer had any
  • Not having to constantly change pads and pull-ups
  • Not having to try and hold my bladder, especially in public
  • Not having to "limit" my fluid intake.... there's a big social component to cafes and bars, and I had stopped drinking coffee and beer (and so became less social) when I was still trying to manage with pull-ups so that they would last longer
  • Before diapers, I was trying to hide extra pads in my shorts pockets, driving to places that were walking distance because my glovebox was stuffed with pull-ups.... going everywhere with a changing bag stuffed full of diapers and wipes feels like freedom in comparison
More comfort
  • Taped-on diapers are so much more physically comfortable than pull-ups.... they just are
  • I think I've leaked fewer times in 4+ years of wearing diapers than I did in the less-than-a-year I was wearing pads inside my underwear
  • Ridiculously excellent hygiene because I'm usually in a wet diaper
  • No longer feeling dirty/gross like I did in a wet pad or pull-up.... a wet diaper doesn't make me feel like I immediately need to change.... it's a diaper!
  • Telling my friends that I'm incontinent and finding out they already knew
  • Being able to joke about myself
  • Wearing onesies.... I'm not into the "AB" side of things at all, but I love onesies.... I basically view them as underwear, and a pull-up or thin diaper as "my" naked
Cost savings
  • I spend way less money on recurring online orders of diapers that I use fully than I was spending on pull-ups from the pharmacy that I was changing almost everytime I wet

Balance
  • I also really like (or at least find comfort in) having different forms of protection for different purposes.... going to a bar with friends, better throw a couple boosters in my bag.... quick exercise at the gym a few blocks away, I'll just change into a fresh pull-up right before and leave my bag at home

Cons

Embarrassment
  • I really miss being able to swim in public without drawing attention to myself
  • Changing in public sucks.... I would definitely rather pee in a public urinal than change in a public stall
  • I've noticed "stall neighbors" glance at my shoes outside the bathroom, then at my bag and put 2+2 together
  • I'm as discrete as possible, but occasionally people do notice.... a slight waddle or crotch bulge is obvious
Self-image
  • My partners have always been (surprisingly) accepting, but I doubt I'll ever feel "sexy" in a diaper
  • I frequently miss being naked-naked.... I am basically always in a diaper
  • I found a pair of old boxer-briefs a few months ago and tried them on in the mirror after a shower.... there was a surge of confidence quickly followed by a visible wet spot and a trickle down my leg.... I felt really sad, and I think I threw them into the trashcan instead of the hamper
  • I now shave everything (front and back) out of necessity, but I don't like how it looks
Guilt
  • Feeling that I should have tried harder to retain some level of control, even though I know it was a lost cause
  • After allowing myself to "just use diapers" my small amount of remaining control was gone within probably six months
  • I didn't have messy accidents before I gave up on trying to control my bladder, and it seems like right when I'm finally beginning to accept myself, I'll suddenly have a few in one week and it's back to square one
Routine
  • With pads and pull-ups I could feel when I needed to change, but in diapers I'm no longer being able to feel how wet I am
  • I change mostly on a schedule now, which means that everything else in my life (including sex) usually has to be somewhat scheduled
  • I've never had a rash since I started using Desitin daily, but the barrier it creates never seems to come off completely and I hate the smell
  • I miss backpacking.... camping near a site with trashcans and hiking alongside other people just isn't the same
Sex
  • Without getting into personal details, my current relationship works largely because our sexual dynamic (FLR) isn't completely at odds with my incontinence.... this is a tricky one (probably more neutral than con) because we really are happy and very frequently intimate together, and I think this would be true irregardless
  • Male-specific, but I think I'm more "sensitive" to cold now.... I don't feel naked without a diaper, I feel cold and naked
  • Having to put a pad down for me during normal sex will never not be humiliating
Balance
  • After my second or third messy accident in a pull-up with no change while out jogging away from home, I tried jogging in my usual daytime ATN and plastic pants combo.... it sounds really specific, but recognizing that potentially having to jog-waddle home in a messy pull-up a few times a year was somehow more convenient than experiencing chafing and sweating and bulk almost every day "just in case" really bummed me out

Reactions: Bailedacademic, Dinotopian2002, Diprs2 and 2 others
70sPampers said:
Hello all of my fellow beautiful babies who are in this great big "nursery" that we know as ADISC!

I don't personally wear diapers 24/7 but I have always had a fantasy about it. What is it like? What are the pros? What are the cons? Share your thoughts with the rest of the "rugrats" so we can know the ins and outs.

Being a "24/7 diaper baby" might be IC related for some, but it doesn't have to be for everybody, right?
I’ve worn cloth diapers with plastic pants for bedwetting my whole life as I not only wet nightly but often multiple times a night. My mom always pinned on my diapers until age 12 or so when she asked me to do it myself. I would say by age 8 or 9 I truly became a diaper lover and actually looked forward to being diapered every night before bed. Of course my immediate family and extended family knew I was in thick diapers every night. I struggled with daytime wetting also and wore thick training type underwear with plastic pants during the day also.
16 years ago I had finally had enough of daytime struggles and leaking so went to wearing quality disposables during the day. Sometimes inconvenient but mostly routine. I’ve found over time I’ve become very relaxed about it. I dont broadcast I’m in diapers but don’t hide from it either. I’ve found no one really cares about it one way or the other. Whenever I’m going to share a room with someone I’ll let them know. I’ve had a few ask and I simply let them know I’m incontinent caused by a neurogenic bladder, probably since birth, and there isn’t a solution aside from surgery which my urologist suggests but also says it “might” help? I’ve also researched the negative affects this type of surgery has had on way too many people. I don’t consider it a necessity. I wet all the time and mostly unconsciously, especially after all these years of being 24/7. I guess the positive upside that helps a great deal is I love being diapered and never have any skin irritation from being wet almost 100% of the time.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, chuck, Diprs2 and 5 others
I have always been a lover of Nappies and plastic pants too, as a child I very rarely got to make a pretend Nappy as that was all that was available as I don't think disposables were even thought of in those days.
Many years on after an instance where I had to hold onto my bladder something changed leaving me taking three trips to the toilet for other people's one trip.
On starting work I was able to buy plastic pants and used the odd towel for a Nappy to satisfy my Nappy need.
So when the need for protection arose the answer was obvious and here we are now, yes there are a few drawbacks and in my opinion hey are cost of maintaining a supply of good quality Nappies that work for you, wearing in public starts off as being a nightmare although that is generally only in the wearers mind !
Changing can also be a little stressful as you need to carry your new Nappy into the area you change in and remove the old one discreetly and disposal is often another problem.
Then there are the leaks, with good planning and being very aware of your current state of use leaks can normally be avoided.

However the security that wearing a Nappy gives you cannot be measured as it is just pure "peace of mind" !
Normal life no longer revolves around locating the nearest toilet and can then proceed and it puts you at a distinct advantage over others as they will be cross legged while you are perfectly comfortable in your probably wet Nappy.

Wearing a Nappy really is no big deal as no one is interested in what your underwear is
A Nappy is your best friend if you have continence issues and by "embracing" the whole ic thing you will find it no trouble at all.

Reactions: chuck, Diprs2 and Lyric
Many, if not most of us, who love wearing diapers first developed that urge during childhood. At that was my own experience. I wet my bed, my mother pinned diapers on me at night until I stopped when I was 17. During puberty, sexual arousal became an enjoyable part of wearing diapers, I'd play with myself every night or morning in my wet diapers. I only stopped because I knew I was going to college and would not be able to wear diapers any more, but the desire and psychological need to wear diapers and wet myself never stopped.

Reactions: Diprs2
I've been 247 for a few years now. I fell through a roof causing some spinal issues and nerve damage. I went from leaking bits of wee to loss of control and a weakening anal sphincter.
I was worried that my kink would disappear as I have to wear them instead of wanting to wear them to having to wear them.

I get a lot of pros as I was dealing with frequently dashing to the toilet, messing myself, peeing my pants. I became socially withdrawn. I had to plan my days around toilets.

Now I just change my nappy 4 times a day. They gave back my independence, I don't have to look out for toilets, carrying spare clothes, spare pants, toilet roll. If I go out I take a spare nappy or two in a shoulder bag.

I still try not to mess my nappy because cleaning that up is easier on the toilet rather than all mushed up and spread across my bum. But I am losing that battle slowly.

My doctor told me I'm going to loose complete control both front and back.

They offered me daily enemas (to be done every morning) with a butt plug to be worn to stop leaks from my back entrance while using a catheter for my Prince parts or using pads.

I said if it's only going to get worse I'd rather just bite the bullet and wear nappies again. To get up in a morning, take out my butt plug, have an enema, reapply a clean butt plug, change my catheter bag or I could just wear a nappy.

Well, here I am some 6 years later..

I still love my nappies. I'm still abdl. So for me it's been a lot of pros.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, Diprs2, wetnappyjon and 5 others
After 22 years of 24/7 diaper wearing, I believe the pros include freedom from constant worry about leaks and from the constant need to know where the nearest toilet is. Cons include the expense of diapering and the need to plan for needed changes when out and about.

Other pros and cons are, I think, more subjective. For us who are both incontinent and DL or ABDL, the feeling of being diapered is a pro, as is our impression of how we look while diapered. I don't like thinking about how someone who's neither DL nor ABDL responds to he feeling of wearing a diaper or his/her appearance while diapered.

Would I be diapered 24/7 if I didn't have to be? Well, hypothetical questions have limited value in my opinion. A person never knows what s/he WOULD do in a situation until that situation comes up in his/her life. We like to think we know, but I don't believe we really do.

Reactions: Jim100 and Diapersallthetime4me
I actually did something close to going 24/7 for a long stretch of time - I had a rule where I would wear diapers to bed every night starting from 2017, with no exceptions.
I only stopped earlier this year.

I mostly enjoyed it, and it went without problems, however I stopped because I wear due to AB and DL needs, and wearing every night no matter what was making it so I wasn't enjoying things as much as I would. It just became a chore rather than a way to get in little space or engage in fetishism. Diapers stopped being comfortable all the time.

I still wear almost every night and many times during the day as well, but now if I want to take a break I can. Even one night in adult underwear now and then helps me appreciate the diapers more.

Reactions: diaperguy and Diapersallthetime4me
70sPampers said:
Hello all of my fellow beautiful babies who are in this great big "nursery" that we know as ADISC!

I don't personally wear diapers 24/7 but I have always had a fantasy about it. What is it like? What are the pros? What are the cons? Share your thoughts with the rest of the "rugrats" so we can know the ins and outs.

Being a "24/7 diaper baby" might be IC related for some, but it doesn't have to be for everybody, right?
The pros in wearing diapers 24/7 is that you don't have to worry about the bathroom. Like in movie theaters, at work, or even playing. I don't poop in my diapers but if I did and it didn't stink, I would do it too.wearing diapers 24/7 just relaxing me and takes all my worries away, especially at work. Cons: Heat. When it is hot out, the diaper acts as a furnace or a room that keeps heat in. Another one is if your embarrassed by someone seeing your diaper if you bend over and your shirt rides up. But that doesn't bother me much anymore cause you get used to it.

Reactions: LittleMaya, leterrip, 70sPampers and 1 other person
Littlerhinoabdl said:
I've been 247 for a few years now. I fell through a roof causing some spinal issues and nerve damage. I went from leaking bits of wee to loss of control and a weakening anal sphincter.
I was worried that my kink would disappear as I have to wear them instead of wanting to wear them to having to wear them.

I get a lot of pros as I was dealing with frequently dashing to the toilet, messing myself, peeing my pants. I became socially withdrawn. I had to plan my days around toilets.

Now I just change my nappy 4 times a day. They gave back my independence, I don't have to look out for toilets, carrying spare clothes, spare pants, toilet roll. If I go out I take a spare nappy or two in a shoulder bag.

I still try not to mess my nappy because cleaning that up is easier on the toilet rather than all mushed up and spread across my bum. But I am losing that battle slowly.

My doctor told me I'm going to loose complete control both front and back.

They offered me daily enemas (to be done every morning) with a butt plug to be worn to stop leaks from my back entrance while using a catheter for my Prince parts or using pads.

I said if it's only going to get worse I'd rather just bite the bullet and wear nappies again. To get up in a morning, take out my butt plug, have an enema, reapply a clean butt plug, change my catheter bag or I could just wear a nappy.

Well, here I am some 6 years later..

I still love my nappies. I'm still abdl. So for me it's been a lot of pros.
This is similar to my situation. I had a few bad falls and ended up with some spinal damage. Got tired of accidents, and went 24/7 and gave up on continence. 6 months later I decided to wear 23.999/7 and start using the toilet again on occasion. Like if I am in the bathroom and feel an urge, I dash to the toilet. Or at a wedding I was able to hold it to make it to the bathroom (concurrent with changing my wet diaper), and just released my bowels into the toilet. Changing would have been a stinky scene in the open bathroom, so I got lucky.

For me, 24/7 has been a blessing, but I don't want to force more incontinence. I still like having some control. Or, if I am at the pool or around the water, I wear protection, but I don't want to change a messy swim diaper unless I absolutely have to!

I carry a bag with me wherever I am. I am ready for an accident if I am not wearing (on the boat, at the beach, pool). The pool I am most concerned about because it is harder to hide an accident vs darker water.

Wearing 24/7, while it has increased my anxiety some due to exposure (I am getting better about this) has lowered my stress around having accidents. I feel much better now overall with things so diapering is just more effective for me than all the meds, enema, etc the doctors suggested. I also tried some physical therapy that did seem to help.

Most people want to use diapers as an absolute LAST CHOICE, so the doctors default to that option. They just want to help though, and they seem comfortable with my decision. I was surprised that most people would rather lose mobility/be paralyzed than lose their continence. That is just crazy to me. Saw that statistic while looking into spinal cord injury and incontinence. For me, I don't mind the diapers and I like wearing them.

Reactions: Bailedacademic, Jim100 and 70sPampers
I just don't obsess on it. That's all.

Reactions: Jim100 and 70sPampers
I love the feel of going around at home or out with my wife while having my cloth diapers and rubber pants on and going potty in them any time I feel like it. Wearing diapers full time also provides more opportunities for my wife to change me and that is something I really enjoy and desire. After hiding my love for wearing diapers and wetting myself for so many years and denying my desires, I couldn't be happier wearing full time now. Everyone I care about knows I have diapers on, I longer have to hider thew diaper side of me and frankly I can't think of any downside now. Since I only wear cloth diapers some might think that's a downside, but I actually enjoy doing my diaper laundry. And since I only wear cloth diapers the costs are much less.

Reactions: 70sPampers and Davvyboy
DiaperedAndDamp said:
I wear 24/7 for many, many, many years. My story of a lifetime of wetting and a fascination with diapers and plastic pants is here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/how-i-became-diapered-and-damp.156449/

Pros of 24/7:
  • Diapers stop my clothes and furniture getting wet!
  • I feel "secure" and "protected" ... any time I am not diapered I feel kinda exposed and vulnerable.
  • They feel great - padded, soft, crinkly...
  • I am constantly thrilled at having "my little secret" whenever I am working or socializing. Like attending meetings or giving lectures, there's always a little "buzz" along the lines of "if only they knew"!!
  • And, of course, I'm never caught out looking for a public toilet ...

Cons of 24/7:
  • Related to the "buzz" of having my little secret above, there is also a fear that being 24/7 means that there is always a chance that someone discovering that I wear ... a lot of people are not kind and understanding. So there is a constant need to make sure I am discrete.
  • On the rare occasion I get a rash, it is more difficult to get rid of when you are diapered 24/7.
  • It's an extra expense.

The biggest advantage (for me at any rate) is that wearing 24/7 has reinforced a very enjoyable and relaxing 24/7 mindset ... "I want and I need to be in diapers and I AM in diapers 24/7, that's who I am and I am happy with that". It's a 24/7 profound emotional comfort zone :)
Lovely explanation

Reactions: 70sPampers
larikaz said:
I came looking for a thread like this. I've been diapered for the last 20+ years, sometimes 24/7, but mostly not. I'm back at a place where I am contemplating another extended period of 24/7. My wife knows, so that's no problem. The biggest issue for me is my multiple personalities. (Yes, this is a diagnosed condition.) Some of my alters want to be diapered 24/7 and others would rather not ever wear diapers. So it is a constant internal battle back and forth.
For me, the pros of wearing 24/7 have been a reduction in obsession over diapers. I wear them every night. The only debate is over wearing a second diaper during the day. I've recently ordered the Mermaid Tales diapers from rearz. They have enough capacity to possibly last 24 hours for a single diaper, when supported by a large booster.
The cons of wearing 24/7 in the past have been the rashes and sometimes being overtaken by the fantasy of being forced to wear them. It remains a fantasy and always will. The tension between fantasy and reality can be difficult. I hope this makes sense.
Love your honesty! Thank you for that.

larikaz said:
Love your honesty! Thank you for that
KitsuneFox said:
For me:

Pros:
1: not having unintentional accidents in my pants and not waking up every morning in a wet bed
2: a wide verity of good quality print diapers to choose from

Cons:
1: I can not 'air out' for very long before my bladder leaks or voids
2: leg chafing is an issue when hiking for long distance - especially in summer when I sweat down there !
3: I was forced to quit my career in industrial construction / maintenance
4: I need to use a swim diaper due to the possibility of fecal accidents, which makes me very very hesitant to go swimming
5: can not use certain print diapers in public during warm weather incase someone sees the top sticking out of my pants
6: limited on the pants and shirts I can wear
7: possibility of leaking on furniture, meaning there are seat pads everywhere
8: having to hide everything whenever someone comes over to the house
9: the general public perception of incontinence as being 'shameful'
10: the general misassociation between ABDL and pedophilia
Lovely answer, you carry on, you are doing nothing wrong.

I did it for about a few months when I was in college(had my own place). Unless it was after class or the weekend, I just went pee.

The biggest thing I noticed was that I needed at least 3 types of diapers. For class I wore something that was thinner but could absorb at least two wettings (Tena Slip). For general home use, I would wear the cheaper medical style diapers and change whenever possible. At night or anytime I was really busy, I used something thick and absorbent, often with boosters.

Mistakes:

1. I did not have a diaper disposal pail(like a Dekor), so this meant emptying the trash every day to keep the smell down.
2. I got a rash because I wasn't using a barrier cream....had to take a few days off from wearing
3. My mattress got stained because my "waterproof" cover wasn't actually that waterproof.
4. Walking to class in while it was 95-100 degrees was not fun..... especially in a plastic diaper. If I wasn't wet from urine, the diaper collected sweat instead.
5. I needed to keep an extra 2 diapers in my backpack at all times when I was in class... I did have tapes rip.

Good things??
1. Stress levels went down dramatically.
2. I found myself hydrating more and drinking soda's less often
3. the bathrooms at my building(at the university) once were closed....thankfully I had a backup!
4. nobody ever really noticed

Reactions: diaperguy and 70sPampers
For about 12 years I have worn terry nappies and plastic pants occasionally for fun and comfort sometimes even at work.
In my childhood I wasn’t out of bedtime nappies till nearly 6 years old and dribbled during the day. The dribbles didn’t stop till I was in my mid teens . Over the last few years I started to get PMD which has become worse over the last few months. In short this means I can’t trust when I’ve finished a pee . It can often result in 2 or 3 pronounced after gushes …in my pants ! Not typical incontinence but inconvenient enough.Yes I can sit down on the toilet for a while after I have finished but this can take a long time , isn’t guaranteed and I feel loose for about half an hour afterwards . Basically resulting in a buildup of damp smelling underwear and trousers despite light wetting it builds up and last year I got a skin infection from being in contact with stale urine dried in my trousers. I had to obtain a steroid cream to clear it up.
So for me. Pros:
1. Terry nappy pants with light booster and plastic pants provide me with reassurance.
2. Provides a good safety net against PMD (after pee) and later dribbles which are worse in cold winter months
3. Keeps trousers clean and chairs dry.
4. Enjoyment of wearing if you’re AB and DL.
5. Convenience if you’re out and no sign of a toilet (or tree to hide behind)
6. Terry cloth and plastic pants only expensive to buy once.
7. Not sitting in the same regular underwear all day.

Cons,
1. A lot of planning ahead. Especially if going away.
2. More washing or certainly a good daily rinse and spin.
3. Having to change twice or more during the day.
4. Heat and possible rashes
5. Possibility of those who know you thinking you’re crying wolf when you genuinely now need nappies.
6. Potential risk of lack of control growing worse due to letting nappies take the weight off you.

Last edited:
Back