Who else here is inseparable from their favourite stuffy?

UncleBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
A couple years ago i decided to sleep with stuffed animals and it was great, I recently started buying teddy bears and they are so cute i just cant be away from them.
My favourite part of getting home from work is putting on my footie sleeper and giving my teddy bear (Maxie) cuddles and have him in my arms constantly until i have to goto work again

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51496, ShAd0w10, BAP21 and 4 others
Death, Murder, Destruction: I sleep
Someone hurts my stuffed animal:
FBCF7B07-55F9-4119-A86F-14EEBF0C56F4.jpeg

Have you ever thought about a chest harness for your stuffed? I have, just imagine, constantly hugging your teddy whilst having both hands free!!! AND KEEP ON HUGGING THEM EVEN AFTER YOR ARMS GET TIERD!! Honestly would but a good one in a heartbeat

• Love
Reactions: magnolia and perlFerret
I have Rex, My blue T-Rex dinosaur that I got at a camp when I was 6-7 yrs old, its still with me in my bed here, I can't sleep in my own bed without him nearby, I was sure I had a picture of him somewhere, will try to post one tomorrow.

I take my Wall-E plush with me to work (he hides in my backpack). Sometimes I have to leave him at home..I don't like days like that, it makes me sad and a bit anxious when I must pretend to be a grown up.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I think I would give up the will to live without having my 2 most favourite teddy bears called Boris and Lulu! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

I need "Howard Hug" Bear near me throughout the day and at night he is in my arms.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I'm hugging my bear right now and I have to sleep with him every night, I play with him and my bun-bun everyday (other stuffies as well)

Brownie my pound puppy is almost always with me. He is about 2 1/2 feet away from me right now. He's too big to take everywhere with me but I do have Mr. Bear that is only about 6 inches high and he goes with me and my hubby just bought me a mini version of brownie so I can keep him with me when we are out and about.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Is there any better feeling that getting into a onesie and a fresh diaper on a Friday evening with a bottle (of wine) after a long week at work?

Well, yes, I think there is.

It wouldn't be the same for me without my best friend and loyal companion of over 40 years by my side, resting on my leg or the arm of the sofa next to me. And fortunately for me, he seems OK with his Dad also being a baby sometimes. In fact, I get the feeling he prefers it, since technically he is in charge when I'm in my Little Space. Doubly fortunately for me, he also has pretty good taste in TV. We are, as I type, watching repeats of Malcolm in the Middle instead of the news (I don't think anything important is happening right now anyway..... is there??) He also likes pizza and chicken, and since I'm a little tonight, dinner is up to him, though I strongly suspect that he is secretly using my debit card when 'he' orders the pizza. Oh well. Nobody's perfect :D

Isaac asleep with with his teddys.

20201107_095534.jpg

I should wack the Little guy as I bet he needs changing. And if I leave him to long he will be a grump and a brat.

As my username and avatar suggests...

I never go more than 24 hours without being with my TeddyBear.

Reactions: perlFerret
This is my bestest buddy, Mamoru :)

1605499171781.png

Reactions: perlFerret
Aww! So cute!

Peter unform.jpg

This is Peter trying on a school uniform.

But I don't take home to school (university)

He give good cuddles at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris and perlFerret
That's adorable!

Jay1965 said:
Not really inseparable, but I always take my plushy with me on holidays (my boyfriend always reminds me not to forget it) and I miss it when I go to bed and can’t find it (but during the night it gets lost or falls out of bed)
They don't get lost. They jump down and fight the monsters from under the bed.

But they can only do it when you are asleep. That why they can be right under the bed or on the other side of the bed room when you do wack up.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, lilkayden and perlFerret
Back