Which would you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing else changed, and kept the knowledge of it all, I would say TB.
Actually did have a good deal of fun with that one anyway (bought on by a girl, she started based on all my issues, meant as a tease, but turned in to MUCH more!) BUT at that time, had no clue what it even was (somehow I don't think she did either) and sure it was fun - but if I knew then, what I know now, for sure would have been WAY better!
But if I could not retain that knowledge - it would be a toss up between baby and AB.

Reactions: Shuntorie
nwm said:
If nothing else changed, and kept the knowledge of it all, I would say TB.
Actually did have a good deal of fun with that one anyway (bought on by a girl, she started based on all my issues, meant as a tease, but turned in to MUCH more!) BUT at that time, had no clue what it even was (somehow I don't think she did either) and sure it was fun - but if I knew then, what I know now, for sure would have been WAY better!
But if I could not retain that knowledge - it would be a toss up between baby and AB.
You're do damn right

Reactions: nwm
A preschooler in diapers for sure. I want to be a 3 year old little boy.

Reactions: DiaperedChase, littlemoosey, nwm and 1 other person
tobid03 said:
I can imagine the feeling 😭❤️

Reactions: DiaperedChase and nwm
For me it is a mixture of several I used to wish that I was not an ABDL but, I think, it was the same for many. Today, I would like to be a baby or rather a toddler between 2-5 years that wears diapers. But I would also like to be a teen baby sometimes.

Reactions: nwm and Shuntorie
tobid03 said:
I see, just past the terrible two. 💗👍
🍼

Last edited:
Reactions: Shuntorie
A two year old in diapers. Old enough to "toddle" around!

Reactions: BabyZinga and nwm
nwm said:
I see, just past the terrible two. 💗👍
🍼
Yup, 3 years old is old enough to speak more than a few words and be present, and it’s young enough to “acceptably” wear diapers, drink from a bottle, sit in a highchair, and sleep in a crib. It’s also potty training age. (Of course I’m not completely successful.) That age just matches me.

Reactions: DiaperedChase and nwm
I'm a DL - always have been and always will be. I accepted that so long ago that I don't even have to think about it.🥰

Reactions: Lyric
I'm a baby girl

Baby boy

An older kid in diapers, because at one undetermined point in my childhood, I wanted to be back in them, 24/7.

Last edited:
Older kid in diapers.

This made me remember being in school as a kid, not being able to feel the need until I popped and wet myself in class.

My little age can span anywhere from 4 to 8. I like that feeling of being big enough to do some things myself, but still little enough to need to be looked after and helped with a lot. Booster seats, sippy/kiddy cups, and beds with rails are my aesthetic. And of course potty training is a big hit for me, using a potty chair and potty seat. Pull ups would be my main undergarment of choice, but with occasional kiddy underpants by day and big toddler diapers by night.

A pre-schooler in diapers

For sure a baby. 10-11 months old if I could.

Definitely a baby/toddler that is around the ages of 1-3 years old for me.

If I can remember all I know now, I’d start over and hope never to potty train, or stop breast feeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back