Which king was said to be ABDL?

TreeLad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I read a post recently about well known ABDL's and someone brought up the fact that there was a royal into ABDL but I can't find the post or remember who it was.

Thanks in advance.

It was Edward VIII, the Duke of Windsor, who abdicated after falling in love with Wallis Simpson.

I knew that he was a bit of an ABDL, but I can't remember the details, although I think that he used to be pushed around in a pram.

I hope this is helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: TreeLad
Sissyleslie said:
It was Edward VIII, the Duke of Windsor, who abdicated after falling in love with Wallis Simpson.

I knew that he was a bit of an ABDL, but I can't remember the details, although I think that he used to be pushed around in a pram.

I hope this is helpful.
Thank you, I was beginning to think I must have dreamt it lol.

Only one biographer notes that Edward VIII was an infantilist, and he doesn't provide a citation. He does mention that the former king was 'happily submissive' and that Wallis pushed him in a pram.

I've thought on more than one occasion that this might explain the entire abdication! Wallis may have babysat at some point before George V's death, and Edward couldn't make sense of his life without the care. That's speculation on my part, of course.

Reactions: Koltzi, AJFan2020 and TreeLad
Back