Where to find custom clothing/pyjamas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyFerret

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hey, I hope this post is allowed/welcome here. If this is not a space for me, please let me know and I'll delete my post.

I have a friend who I found out is a babyfur. They absolutely love snuggling (non-sexual) and have previously asked me to wear some (poorly fitting) extra pyjamas they have. I'd like to be supportive of my friend and get my own cute, properly-fitting pair made but have absolutely no idea where to look. A review on this site suggested bunnywarez, but they don't seem to be in business any longer. I tried a pair of adult footed pyjamas from a large commercial seller (not sure if I can mention store names here) but since they only have one "large" and I'm not particularly wide they don't fit well at all. The fabric was also poor quality/thin.

Does anybody here have any suggestions?

Thanks!

you might have some success on etsy

Reactions: FuzzyFerret
th21 said:
you might have some success on etsy
I've been trying to find a seller that looks good, but really don't want a second lemon :/

Have you bought anything along the lines of footed pyjamas on etsy? A seller referral would be awesome!

I think the All-in-one company makes great clothing. A bit pricey, but we’ll done. Especially more costly, since I live in the US.

The all in one company is great! But expensive and u.k based. I designed my own AWESOME onsie with them but it costs me almost £100 English sterling.

Awesome, thank you everyone! Based on your experiences I think I'll go with the all in one company :)

FuzzyFerret said:
Hey, I hope this post is allowed/welcome here. If this is not a space for me, please let me know and I'll delete my post.

I have a friend who I found out is a babyfur. They absolutely love snuggling (non-sexual) and have previously asked me to wear some (poorly fitting) extra pyjamas they have. I'd like to be supportive of my friend and get my own cute, properly-fitting pair made but have absolutely no idea where to look. A review on this site suggested bunnywarez, but they don't seem to be in business any longer. I tried a pair of adult footed pyjamas from a large commercial seller (not sure if I can mention store names here) but since they only have one "large" and I'm not particularly wide they don't fit well at all. The fabric was also poor quality/thin.

Does anybody here have any suggestions?

Thanks!
I am a seamtress and willing to work with you on something if your interested. [ Removed ] ~KitsuneFox
I have sewn "adult baby" outfits for people before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back