seattle

Reactions: Lyokodl
Louisiana

Reactions: Placentapede and rbm
Northern Virginia

Reactions: TheGazelle
Phoenix AZ

Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

8.09651 times 5, 18.2651243 more or less if two is multiplied by 3 and you consider the level of deviant factor of 1, notwithstanding a multiplier of 1 divided by the same.

Vienna, Austria

Oregon

Reactions: satinbottom
Crinklzdiaperbutt said:
Close to lancaster pa
seriously? me too! im in lancaster

Reactions: TheGazelle
WetbottomboySc said:
I'm from Charleston SC if you ever want to chat.

I love, love, love South Carolina. I'm from the West Coast and I'm not too crazy about living here anymore. Charleston is a wonderful place with nice people. I have to say though, I wouldn't live in Charleston and the sole and only reason for that is because of the potential for hurricanes in September. I collect a lot of things, partly because I have narrow and restricted interests due to my having Classic Autism (I also have ADHD). I don't want to evacuate my home and come back after a hurricane to discover that all my belongings are submerged underwater at my home and my home got totally flooded. Other than that, I actually really like Charleston and have several friends from the area.

I really love Upstate South Carolina very much, that is, the northwestern corner of South Carolina. So, basically, the Greenville / Spartanburg metropolitan area. I love the suburbs south of Greenville too, and I love Clemson too. I have friends in that region too. And yes, I'm a big Clemson Tigers football fan.

I'm not an adult baby per se or technically an adult baby, or even a DL, because I don't wear diapers. I do have a lot of childlike / childish leanings because of my Autism, though.

I assume that since you are from South Carolina and the general South, you probably know what a longall is, and probably what jon jons are too. And bubbles and button on pants. That seems relatively big in South Carolina, and more so, in states like Alabama. Love that stuff. I also love T strap buckle shoes, which some parents in the South call "T strap Mary Janes". I think it's so so adorable for little boys to wear smocked long-alls or jon jons with kneesocks and T strap shoes.

Been in most places in Charleston. Been to Chas. two times, with my parents. Once in 2016 and then towards the end of 2018. I would have visited in 2020 if COVID 19 pandemic isolation didn't happen. I love Mount Pleasant and Isle of Palms and have been there....I even stayed in a hotel in Mount Pleasant both times. I'd love to take a vacation at Wild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, actually.

Take care!

- longallsboy

Reactions: Chosen
Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) - Germany.

Reactions: nappybaby
Wisconsin

Reactions: BlueDude
Southampton and Portsmouth and i. O. W

I’m in Arizona

Reactions: Whitechocolate
I’m in Arizona

Michigan

Reactions: ChrisK
Back