Where is everyone from in the uk? Lets make friends

Wiltshire

Reactions: DLinEx and LittleScotty
42 Milton Keynes

Reactions: LittleScotty
45 straight lingerie lover / wearer. 💯 % bi curious if anyone is local ish and feels the same . close to Brighton West Sussex

Reactions: NappiedSissyJessica
Reactions: DiaperedJew
Prillprillprill said:
I'm in South and I've seen a few ppl near by on here. Would be great to have a Welsh baby's meet someday
A Welsh group meet would be amazing!
I’m from South Wales too. But apprehensive of meeting people with similar interests.
Unsure what to expect. So a group meet would probably be best for everyone to feel comfortable I think.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, Chrissie and BenNevis
Morrisdl said:
I’m from South Wales too. But apprehensive of meeting people with similar interests.
Unsure what to expect. So a group meet would probably be best for everyone to feel comfortable I think.
Also South Wales based!
Nice to know there's a few of us around that area

Hi all im 48 and I live in Berkshire,by a town called Thatcham.Great to see alot of people from the uk 🇬🇧 😊

Reactions: Dlkt and Forced
M44, part-time DL & CD, Gloucestershire

Morrisdl said:
I think a group meet would be great to attend, but just because people meet from this and similar sites doesn’t mean we have to immediately talk about ABDL, nappies, crossdessing etc. I believe the ice breaker would be normal chat about where we’re from what we do, keep it simple, perhaps keep politics and religion out of it as those subjects can be contentious. The rest might follow once people begin to relax, or wait for possible further meets. I’ve never been to a meet but I think that’s how I would approach it, even on a one to one basis.
If a meet was arranged in South Wales I would try to attend, though I live in mid Cornwall.

Reactions: lulu22
Surrey for me, for now at least, hopefully moving a bit further west towards Wales in the not too distant future.

Always happy to chat to others. 48yo, sub male, sometimes DL, sometimes CD, sometimes both lol

c

Last edited:
Reactions: lulu22 and Chrissie
Chrissie said:
I think a group meet would be great to attend, but just because people meet from this and similar sites doesn’t mean we have to immediately talk about ABDL, nappies, crossdessing etc. I believe the ice breaker would be normal chat about where we’re from what we do, keep it simple, perhaps keep politics and religion out of it as those subjects can be contentious. The rest might follow once people begin to relax, or wait for possible further meets. I’ve never been to a meet but I think that’s how I would approach it, even on a one to one basis.
If a meet was arranged in South Wales I would try to attend, though I live in mid Cornwall.
I agree. I've been to age play munches, but i think for a small group meet I'd really like to just meet in a pub and get to know people on a vanilla level.

Reactions: DLinEx, SAPexpanded, Brumas94 and 2 others
Warwickshire here :) I'm 19

34 and live in the south east 😊

Reactions: NappiedSissyJessica and lulu22
Chrissie said:
I also think this would be the right way to go about this. I would be quite nervous anyway. So it maybe a good idea to meet at a cafe or something to have a natter. Obviously thatvwould be a public place and it might be good to respect the surrounding people in ear shot. I doubt they would want to hear all about our interests. 🤪🤪
Obviously you can decide if you want to attend wearing a concealed nappy or not.

This sounds like a great idea. Excited to see if we can get something organised 🤗

Reactions: Dartcard and Chrissie
Morrisdl said:
I also think this would be the right way to go about this. I would be quite nervous anyway. So it maybe a good idea to meet at a cafe or something to have a natter. Obviously thatvwould be a public place and it might be good to respect the surrounding people in ear shot. I doubt they would want to hear all about our interests. 🤪🤪
Obviously you can decide if you want to attend wearing a concealed nappy or not.

This sounds like a great idea. Excited to see if we can get something organised 🤗
The only thing is, how far are people willing to travel. I’m in mid Cornwall and am happy to travel as far as say South Wales for example and equivalent distances. I prefer to travel by train where stations are convenient, but will drive if not. Anyone interested can message me if they have a suggestion for potential meets.

Reactions: babybod95, Dlkt and Morrisdl
I'm from Cheshire

42 in Somerset

Reactions: Alextherugrat and DLinEx
Chrissie said:
The only thing is, how far are people willing to travel. I’m in mid Cornwall and am happy to travel as far as say South Wales for example and equivalent distances. I prefer to travel by train where stations are convenient, but will drive if not. Anyone interested can message me if they have a suggestion for potential meets.

I'm in Buckinghamshire but I'm originally from the South West

Reactions: Brumas94 and aroninanappy
Back