Where is everyone from in the uk? Lets make friends

41 and from scotland xxx

Brumas94 said:
DL for the Beds/Bucks/Herts borders. Just hit the big 60. Also sometimes in west Cornwall.
West Cornwall my neck of the woods best place 😁

Reactions: Chrissie and Brumas94
babybod95 said:
West Cornwall my neck of the woods best place 😁
Hmmm, mid/south Cornwall is nice too 😊

Reactions: babybod95 and Brumas94
Fivefootwhatnot said:
I'm 24 female and a diaper lover in Nottingham.
Hey 👋🏻 DL here from just down the road in Lincoln

Reactions: Fivefootwhatnot and babybod95
PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
Where are all the Scottish boys and girls at? Im from Fife Scotland. Im 29 and i am primairly a Daddy DL always Little sometimes.
Hi, not far away, several miles across the bridge.

Not too far from Norwich

Chrissie said:
Hi, there have been a few in Cornwall on this site, but I’m guessing a bit shy to attend a meet. If they were to meet up there’s probably be at least half a dozen plus some from just over the border in Devon.
I’m near St Austell.
Wish I had seen this before Christmas as was down there for a month and could have met for a coffee

I'm from Huntingdon

Hello all I am from the Sussex area, I have something I wanted to link if anyone is interested.

Just to spread the word I am going to be linking this post to a thread I made for a meetup in Brighton I plan to try and do 3 times a year. So anyone from the south of the UK that thinks Brighton is not that far away by all means think about coming or atleast adding to the thread for ideas of what to do.
The meetup has been outlined in the thread but a simple sum up would be a vanilla and discreet meetup in a mainstream city of the south where people can come and meet/ talk to other people in the community and have a fun/ enjoyable day out. (It is not a full on AB/DL event just a vanilla meetup with like minded people)

https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...ound-the-south-of-the-uk.171837/#post-2227299

Last edited:
Northumberland 👍

Reactions: BabyBeeGee
Back