where do tall and big babs get onesies

LittleBearBoi

Liverpool UK Non Sexual Adult Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm 6'2/188cm tall and my chest is like size is 55/56inch but i can't seem to find any bigger onesies, i've seen photos over the years of people bigger than me in onesies and i'm wondering where people get them i know Cuddlez in the uk do up to a 60 chest anyone know anymore

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
LittleBearBoi said:
I'm 6'2/188cm tall and my chest is like size is 55/56inch but i can't seem to find any bigger onesies, i've seen photos over the years of people bigger than me in onesies and i'm wondering where people get them i know Cuddlez in the uk do up to a 60 chest anyone know anymore
Be interested to see what response you get

Reactions: LittleBearBoi
Lilkink boutique (lilkink.com) has a lot of onsies, depending on which one it is they have sizes up to 66" (I've even seen some of them go bigger than that). The largest sizes sell out first so most of the stuff that is discontinued are the smaller sizes but they have TONS of stuff!

LittleAndrea said:
Lilkink boutique (lilkink.com) has a lot of onsies, depending on which one it is they have sizes up to 66" (I've even seen some of them go bigger than that). The largest sizes sell out first so most of the stuff that is discontinued are the smaller sizes but they have TONS of stuff!
Thank you very much 😊😊😊

LittleAndrea said:
Omg that site is amazing aaaaaaaa I love it already and your right they do big big sizes your a star 😁😁😁

Reactions: LittleAndrea
LittleBearBoi said:
Omg that site is amazing aaaaaaaa I love it already and your right they do big big sizes your a star 😁😁😁
I love giving them business, they are somewhat local to me (within 200 miles) and the prices are reasonable. I usually get my package in 2 days (Plus they include a tiny lolipop and a sticker). The clothes are really good quality, I have a wishlist 62 items long and usually order 1 or 2 things a month.

LittleAndrea said:
I love giving them business, they are somewhat local to me (within 200 miles) and the prices are reasonable. I usually get my package in 2 days (Plus they include a tiny lolipop and a sticker). The clothes are really good quality, I have a wishlist 62 items long and usually order 1 or 2 things a month.
awesome!! so gonna get all my stuff from there now

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndrea
Back