Where can I look to find ABDL around me?

nastyconnan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For context, I’m in the southern part of America and there really isn’t much of a scene from my state. I’ve found 1 or 2 people off of Grindr but I’m not sure how to seek out more people. What ways worked for you?

FetLife.
There's a lot you can say against it, but it is the Facebook of Kinkyfolk.
I use it mainly to be up on events.
Even if there's not an Ageplay community there's general kink groups everywhere. If you don't find an Ageplay group, find the general kink one. Sometimes when you meet people in the kink community and you tell them you are a Little, they know someone they want to introduce you too.

Reactions: nastyconnan, Cottontail and KBoy
fetlife 👍

Reactions: nastyconnan, Cottontail and KBoy
I will 3rd Fetlife.

It can be a daunting place to explore and you do have to be careful as there are creeps and weirdos there as with any site (especially kink related) but there are also a great many wonderful people and it is basically the biggest networking site for finding people into the same "offbeat" stuff as you.

It can be a little hard to navigate and takes a bit of getting used to but it remains the single best place to find other ABDLs and events around the world especially if you want to find people/events near you.

Many of the groups are not particularly active and are more like "contact lists" with collections of users who share similar interests that you can message to strike up a convo. Others are much more active in the group chat and have members who prefer to talk there than privately.

Fetlife is the way to go. As others have said, not great but can be good.
I am also in the south and it's a bit of a dead zone around me but there are a hand full of them around me.

FetLife and possibly some Discord servers.
My problem with FetLife is that the groups and site in general feels dead most of the time, slow responses, and I've encountered a mean "mommy" that was so forceful and mean and dumped me, that made me bury my little self for a few years from 2015 to 2020 because it hurt so much.

• Sad
Reactions: southeastlittle
I'm a 100% with everyone here about fetlife I just started being more involved with the community trying to meet new peaple and for the past few months I've been able to meet and be come friends with a good ground of peaple im so thankful for everything

nastyconnan said:
For context, I’m in the southern part of America and there really isn’t much of a scene from my state. I’ve found 1 or 2 people off of Grindr but I’m not sure how to seek out more people. What ways worked for you?
You may be surprised. I too live in the South and there are more events than you would think. Also, I found the events section of Fetlife helpful in finding many.

"And the best part is, you don't even know who they are.

They could be your neighbor, your coworker, your cousin, your brother-in-law, your f*****g grandmother, for all I know! Hell, you could be one yourself and not even know it.

That's how deep they're buried."

• Haha
Reactions: Belarin
Khaymen said:
You may be surprised. I too live in the South and there are more events than you would think. Also, I found the events section of Fetlife helpful in finding many.
I live in SC and it's been a struggle finding groups/events. There's a munch that happens around here but not much else.

southeastlittle said:
I live in SC and it's been a struggle finding groups/events. There's a munch that happens around here but not much else.
Will I see you there next week?

Back