"Where are you from"

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Where are you from is a common question asked on this site. Often confusion arises when talking about somewhere that could be in different countries. for example there is a discussion about a meet up in Bristol. Me being from the UK immediately thinks SW England close to Wales. Apparently there are 30 + places called Bristol, mostly in the US. My son visited Boston Massachusetts in the spring and said it was like being back home in the UK as so many places were named after UK towns.
My point is do anyone agree that It might be useful that the country, or state we are from shows up clearly in our profile when we post. I know I can hover over an image and some show where they are from but not all.
Perhaps a little national flag symbol or something like that. I think the majority of users of this site are either American or British but there are lots of others from around the world. We are asked to only use English on this site which suits me but as someone once said “England and America are two countries separated by the same language!” and I add to that common place names.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
Back