Where are you from and what’s your favorite diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from the UK and my favourite ones so far are DryDayz.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
I been in Oklahoma my entire 45 years of life. My all time favorite diaper is Northshore Mega Max. I think they work the best for me and I love the colors too. I have No clue why but I like the pink ones. I normally am not a fan of pink. I been around and diapered over 25 years. I have used many different ones. Including the vintage Attends everyone loves. If I could bring back one diaper from my past that would be the one. If that diaper was made today with tall leak guards and the thickness or absorbency of a mega max, OMG it would be a best seller. Just the smell alone would make it a #1 seller. I like the way the 6 tape diapers fit. Even depends are comfortable until they get wet.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
I have lived the vast majority of my life in Berkshire England and am fortunate enough to be able to wear Tena and iD disposables which I love.

Reactions: Berkshireboy89
USA, North Dakota. I'm torn between my favorite diaper. I've tried many different diapers and every diaper has a different feeling(emotionally) when I wear it. I have a wide variety of diapers, both medical grade and ABDL, and my mood depicts which diaper I want to wear.

I'm wearing a Little Paws right now and I'm enjoying the crinkle. I'm getting ready to change but I'm also contemplating which diaper to change into. Am I in the mood for thickness, discreet, plastic back, cloth back, 2 tapes, 4 tapes, plain white with printed landing zone, plain white or printed all over, velcro or tapes?

Decisions, decisions......

Last edited:
Missouri, sdk

Reactions: ChrisK
Nowididit said:
USA, North Dakota. I'm torn between my favorite diaper. I've tried many different diapers and every diaper has a different feeling(emotionally) when I wear it. I have a wide variety of diapers, both medical grade and ABDL, and my mood depicts which diaper I want to wear.

I'm wearing a Little Paws right now and I'm enjoying the crinkle. I'm getting ready to change but I'm also contemplating which diaper to change into. Am I in the mood for thickness, discreet, plastic back, cloth back, 2 tapes, 4 tapes, plain white with printed landing zone, plain white or printed all over, velcro or tapes?

Decisions, decisions......
I decided on AlphaGatorZ. Is it my all time favorite? Can't say for sure. I mean they do wear well and are quite comfortable. They absorb and can contain a load, even when sitting in it. They can really take a beating. Wait that didn't sound right. That's not what I meant. I mean they can stand up to rigorous movement and wetting and messing, although I am guilty of the latter.

Last edited:
North Idaho. My favorites are Northshore Megamax, Tykable blue cammies, abena m4.

Im from a small island off the coast of Vancouver Island BC

My favorite diaper is a tie between little paws and bare bum from abu.

I live in northwestern Washington State, USA. Born in Seattle, and only managed to get about 100 miles away, heh. Well, I like it here.

Favorite diapers are mostly cloth, and especially prefolds (+ pins, + plastic pants). Favorite disposable diaper is ABU Little Kings.

From central South Carolina. Favorite diaper right now is dinoroarz from ABU. But I have other ones I want to try so who knows what's next.

Texas
Abu simple ultra

Im from Jacksonville Florida and my favorite brand im still figuring out but I do like Crinklez

Florida Panhandle, my favorite is Trest followed by Tykables Cammie's and Betterdry

wetabdiaper said:
I'm from Houston, Texas. My favorite diapers are my Abuniverse Super Dry Kids. So much of a memory hook back to the 90s when I wore the original Pampers.
Do you wear them just at home or when you go out too?

AstroBaby44 said:
Do you wear them just at home or when you go out too?
I wear 24x7 so home or out doesn't matter.

Reactions: AstroBaby44
pampers47 said:
Michigan
Tranquility ATN, SDK, and the crinklz
Michigan here as well

Michigan.
LFB vintage adult baby

Dartford,Kent, UK

Tough question.
Depends where I am, how long will be in diaper and which part of year is.
If inside house I like to use cloth backed disposables like VivaActive PlusL or Tena Flex Plus or Maxi M.
If ill and for night I like Tena Active Fit Plus or Maxi L or BetterDry.
If going out I like to be in Tena Active Fit L or Attends Active Slip M10.
During summer I use Cloth backed disposables like Tena Flex M, Tena Slip Maxi ( cloth backed) , ID InnoFit Maxi M or plastic backed Attends Active Slip M10.

But 3 most favored diapers are Tena Active Fit , BetterDry and Attends Active Slip.

Reactions: piper23
wetabdiaper said:
I wear 24x7 so home or out doesn't matter.
Do you have someone who changes your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back