Where are you all from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Iowa but going to school in Missouri :)

Colorado!!

Reactions: TrueHero, PNW509Little and BobbiSueEllen
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Just wish i could find an Alpharetta, GA play pal.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and 49beachdipe
Cincinnati Ohio Area

Reactions: Ebabyboy12, Chosen and BobbiSueEllen
RMS401 said:
Ohio here--the only one I've seen so far.

-RMS
I’m from Cincinnati!

Reactions: BengieG, Ebabyboy12 and BobbiSueEllen
Where my Arizona peeps at!?

Reactions: AlecDiapers and BobbiSueEllen
Reactions: Whitechocolate
RVA baby over here y'all.

• Love
Reactions: 49beachdipe and BobbiSueEllen
  • Love
Reactions: Ebabyboy12, BobbiSueEllen and Vistavision99
  • Love
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" --Arthur Carlson, WKRP general manager 🤣🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃😲😖

Soon-to-be Kentuckian here! 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: slipperywhenwet, Chosen, LittleTahani and 1 other person
Wolverhampton

VA Beach

BobbiSueEllen said:
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" --Arthur Carlson, WKRP general manager 🤣🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃😲😖

Soon-to-be Kentuckian here! 🥳🥳🥳
Your moving to Kentucky ? 😳 we’re in Fayetteville AR the U of A stadium is only 1.5 blocks from our home . Lots of noise during the games lol . But our community is so very diverse and we have the largest LBGTQ community in AR . I’m not in that slot of life but I have the sweetest truly sweetest gay friends both boys and girls that just love my clothing and my silly ways . I love our city soooooo much . I moved here long ago or should I say mommy brought me here lol and we never left here because of the truly beautiful mountains and people . 🥰

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen, 49beachdipe and BobbiSueEllen
BabyTahani said:
Your moving to Kentucky ? 😳 we’re in Fayetteville AR the U of A stadium is only 1.5 blocks from our home . Lots of noise during the games lol . But our community is so very diverse and we have the largest LBGTQ community in AR . I’m not in that slot of life but I have the sweetest truly sweetest gay friends both boys and girls that just love my clothing and my silly ways . I love our city soooooo much . I moved here long ago or should I say mommy brought me here lol and we never left here because of the truly beautiful mountains and people . 🥰
My kids & grandkids moved on over, so now it's my turn. I was supposed to move with 'em but couldn't find a place in time so I came back to get the ball rolling. Just need to find a place is all. 🤔

Reactions: Chosen and LittleTahani
Reactions: Chosen, BobbiSueEllen and Vistavision99
LilacCrinkle said:
Nobody is ever from Florida here...bit I am!

fort Myers Florida. (And no not a vacation home I take the heat and palms daily ^-°
30 miles from St Augustine

Mount Maunganui New Zealand

Reactions: LittleTahani and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back