PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1638115685398.jpeg

😍😍😍

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Lyokodl
I'm sure if you got all the besana and formacare variety's you could just about make up a rainbow.
Certainly orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
Can't think of a single adult nappy in red apart from the fabine jeans, yuck.

Reactions: Lyokodl
I bet the ink would run like crazy. I have some dark-colored or stained waterproof pants set aside for testing diapers that I don't trust in that regard.

Reactions: Lyokodl
HappyNappin said:
I'm sure if you got all the besana and formacare variety's you could just about make up a rainbow.
Certainly orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
Can't think of a single adult nappy in red apart from the fabine jeans, yuck.

I concur. I've tried to catalog every plastic adult diaper one can buy from the U.S., and the Fabine Jeans is the only red one I'd seen before this thread.

Normally this is the part where I'd post photos of the diaper we're talking about, but since you hate it so much I'll be merciful. :)

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner
WillFord384 said:
I bet the ink would run like crazy. I have some dark-colored or stained waterproof pants set aside for testing diapers that I don't trust in that regard.
Yes. I've gotten inky thighs from diapers with far less saturation. After you worked your way thought a bag of these, you'd probably look like you poured a melted box of crayons on your crotch.

• Haha
Reactions: Diapertoddler, theancientmariner, MASONJAR and 3 others
Holy crap I saw those on eBay like a year and a half ago!! No longer available it seems, unfortunately

LittleScotty said:
I'm not keen... Way too bright 😎
Not even for parties? 😉

PCS said:
Not even for parties? 😉
I don't like the red, I'll wear the yellow or green though 😄

Last edited:
I would be afraid of staining my clothes with those.
HappyNappin said:
Can't think of a single adult nappy in red apart from the fabine jeans
'Rainbow Week' also has red diapers
TEN-NIGHT-Rainbow-Weekly-Diaper-ABDL-Panda-Pattern-Extra-Large-Size-Christmas-Diaper-Stretchy-Waist-DDLG.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384 and LittleScotty
I love the look of all of those, especially the Winter blue one. Again I'm not so keen on red 🤷🏻‍♂️

KitsuneFox said:

TEN-NIGHT-Rainbow-Weekly-Diaper-ABDL-Panda-Pattern-Extra-Large-Size-Christmas-Diaper-Stretchy-Waist-DDLG.jpg
That's what I got from wish.com. I saw a picture of the blue ones and that's what made me order. And I got the ones next to it instead (bottom left). Oh boy how bad they were, they had a 1 size fits all design that forced me to overlap the tapes, they weren't plastic backed like I thought, but they held a decent amount, I think. The only use I saw in the rest of my pack was to make them into giant booster pads. So, whenever I wore a diaper after that, it was always a double diaper. Sometimes I placed them on top like a regular booster, and most of the time, if they could fit, I'd cut open my next diaper and stuff it inside between the plastic and padding. That's what I get for going against advice from here, I suppose. Lesson learned.

KitsuneFox said:

I don't know how any one affords those

I'm pretty sure they were sold in Mexico. When? I'm not sure. As one person stated, they were on Ebay within the last two years, and extremely expensive. I could swear they were asking like $50 a diaper, and no, not in Pesos lol.

Back