When were you potty trained for Daytime

When we're you potty trained?

• Total voters
LittleBoyInTheRedHoodie said:
My mom said I was potty trained by 2.
Daddy decided he would potty train me. So I am profusely crying because he abused me. That is why I have an anal-retentive personality.

Reactions: Littlebaby1999
PaddedBrony said:
Eh, yes and no. I was diagnosed young as on the autism spectrum, and that definitely played a part in it.
Do you even what brand you wore or what your diapers looked like?

I am sitting here in a very wet and messy Crinklz diaper, so I guess I have never been potty trained.

T3guuM44 said:
Do you even what brand you wore or what your diapers looked like?
I was a Huggies baby. Diapers, Pull Ups, Goodnites, I pretty much went through the whole product line. I’ve done some research, and I’m pretty sure I wore the Ultratrims and Supremes that had the cartoon animals on the landing zone, right before they started licensing Disney designs for the diapers.F95BE6D8-F101-4C86-96C5-184A0C0CEEED.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BeTrue and T3guuM44
I was fully potty trained by my 8th birthday, both day and night. I was a Pampers girl, and for the most part still am. I wore Pampers Cruisers size 4 until I was potty trained, when I went back into diapers at 11, I was in Pampers Cruisers size 5. Most days today you will find me in Pampers Cruisers size 7, unless my mom buys Huggies or Luvs.

Reactions: Palle, T3guuM44 and MikeyD1981
I have never been night time potty trained always been a bed wetter. I can't really say that I've ever been day time potty trained either since I've had wetting accidents from time to time all my life. On the brighter side I absolutely love peeing my diaper so it's never been much of an issue for me.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Around 3 give or take a couple of months.

I was potty trained at 3 but still wore a diaper to bed for bed wetting until I was 3.5-4. My mom said I never wanted to give up my diaper and they bribed me with MatchBox cars to get me trained.

PaddedBrony said:
I was a Huggies baby. Diapers, Pull Ups, Goodnites, I pretty much went through the whole product line. I’ve done some research, and I’m pretty sure I wore the Ultratrims and Supremes that had the cartoon animals on the landing zone, right before they started licensing Disney designs for the diapers.View attachment 81911
You’re so lucky i wore those to according to my baby pics 🥺💖 so jealous you get to be in these until almost 5. I really wished i refused potty training just to remember being in these and the feeling of wearing them🥺🧷the animals and letters in those diapers ugh and i think they had scent too🥺💖 i have asd too btw

Reactions: Cyprushill427
T3guuM44 said:
You’re so lucky i wore those to according to my baby pics 🥺💖 so jealous you get to be in these until almost 5. I really wished i refused potty training just to remember being in these and the feeling of wearing them🥺🧷the animals and letters in those diapers ugh and i think they had scent too🥺💖 i have asd too btw
To think if I would’ve kept holding out 😆

Holding out?

z
PaddedBrony said:
To think if I would’ve kept holding out 😆
you’re so lucky you get to still wear , use, and be changed with those huggies and most likely having memories of wearing those. I left them fully around 2.5 so i don’t really remember wearing them

EmmyBaby2000 said:
I was fully potty trained by my 8th birthday, both day and night. I was a Pampers girl, and for the most part still am. I wore Pampers Cruisers size 4 until I was potty trained, when I went back into diapers at 11, I was in Pampers Cruisers size 5. Most days today you will find me in Pampers Cruisers size 7, unless my mom buys Huggies or Luvs.
You must have been quite a small kid then, if you fit in a size 4 when you were eight. Do you mind me asking for your weight/height now when you fit Luvs size 7? I do get why you are mistaken for a much smaller kid than a grown woman. But I sense you are cooping pretty well considering your misfortune earlier in life. I am glad that you found your way to Adisc.

Back