When guys look for women's panties to buy what do they look at?

I have a thing for shiny underwear especially white or silvery colors. So a lot of it is the shine and color of them that I look at. I also like the full back ones brief or bikini type, not so much string bikinis or thongs. In a sense there are mens bikinis that are shiny as well so some underwear could be seen as more unisex. Im straight as an arrow but theres that taboo feeling or dare factor wanting to wear panties. Another secret thing is Rhumba panties! They are by far the cutest type panties ever and are polar opposite to any manly underwear out there. I had a younger sister who was put in those so as a child myself secretly wanted to actually wear a pair of them. I never did even dare to trying them on when growing up. I still love looking at some of the ads for them from back in the day but feel often guilty looking at them because they are generally targeted towards little girls, but there are tons of adult women in ads wearing them as well.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I don't know but I love to wear Hatsune Miku panties!!!!

Attachments

• tumblr_5515067f9f418fbc04c7cbfe2eb7dab1_56550462_1280.jpg
    tumblr_5515067f9f418fbc04c7cbfe2eb7dab1_56550462_1280.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 11
1608142075049.png

• Love
Reactions: Kayleigh, Raylynn, Sissykimber and 3 others
daddysnugglebear said:
View attachment 47502

This is an outstanding example of the work of some of the ETSY crafters/sellers.

Panties like these - notice the crotch width for package containment without peeking over the side.
Also panties with the detailing lace and ruffles should be worn with a short hemmed skirt or dress.
Unforgiveable to wear under pants crushing all that frilly - like children should be seen - - - - -
A smooth semi-flat front may not hide a wily appendage but then if that is the case then too much
maybe showing ! Suggested to add more lacey ruffled detailing UPFRONT covering what lies within !

Reactions: Angelapinks
Phoebe said:
I want panties in my size that mirror those that little girls wear. While I do enjoy lingerie, I also want to have panties like little girls wear, which I presume means white cotton. I'd prefer them to have some sort of girly pattern or at least some frill around the leggings.
My favourite panties that I wore most days were from Eatons in Canada. They were very well made soft cotton like school panties in white with a rosebud pattern all over them and even though I owned many of them I could not pass the in store display or look in their catalog with out getting some more. When they were closing our Eatons shop I went in and bought all they had in my size, Girls Large 14-16. They have been gone from the Canadian retail arena for awhile now and I have worn all my Eatons panties until they are torn and washed out but I still look on the internet for anything that looks like these did.

Years ago I saw a photo of a woman with a short skirt sitting down. What looked like the head of a cat between her legs was a cat head on her panties. I couldn't find a source for them.

I may be an outlier, but when I'm looking for panties, I don't look for the "sexy" (lacy) ones. I actually prefer the "cute" ones (prints, mainly). To me, those seem so much more "girly" than a pair of black lace ones.

Reactions: Diaper44, WaddleKitten and Angelapinks
Seasonedcitizen said:
Years ago I saw a photo of a woman with a short skirt sitting down. What looked like the head of a cat between her legs was a cat head on her panties. I couldn't find a source for them.
Perhaps a screen printed image on a base plain panty - this is done with "T" shirts can be done with panties -
not all fabric materials can this be done.

As for a photo of a woman with a short skirt sitting down - revealing that cat image - What pussy were you seeing ?

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Peesalot
Daisydude said:
Us girls size 14 is the largest of girls sizes available, they fit tight, but help hide any bulge. I also wear girls Goodnite pull ups.
Yes your size system is very surreal. 12-14 is about average, 10 is very small, 8 is petite. mummy an 8

BabyDenise said:
For me the different is: am I looking for panties to purchase or am I looking at women to masturbate.

That is, when I am trying to look at panties to buy, the sexual part is turned-off and all I see is how pretty or functional the panties are and whether I would like to purchase them.
or are you looking for panties to masturbate in?

Phoebe said:
I want panties in my size that mirror those that little girls wear. While I do enjoy lingerie, I also want to have panties like little girls wear, which I presume means white cotton. I'd prefer them to have some sort of girly pattern or at least some frill around the leggings.
When you say 'what little girl's wear' what do you mean exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Adair37 said:
What size waist are you? What would be a girly pattern?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like a fuller stretch knicker, holds me in and feels nice and more secure

Adair37 said:
I wear little girl panties when I'm not in nappies. They have unicorns, Bunny Rabbits and all Sorts of pretty patterns on. I take 11 -12 yr old. How about you?

Adair37 said:
I wear little girl panties when I'm not in nappies. They have unicorns, Bunny Rabbits and all Sorts of pretty patterns on. I take 11 -12 yr old. How about you?
You might not like these they are not frilly around the leg - that's more like Baby panties.

LonelyFOX said:
I don't know but I love to wear Hatsune Miku panties!!!!
Me too.

Reactions: LonelyFOX
Back