What's your very earliest memory of diaper interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted my past in this thread recently

Reactions: smolguy
I feel like I’ve probably retconned the living crap out of this, but the first distinguishable thing that got me into diapers was when I was about 8 or 9. I was in a grocery store with my family, and we walked down the diaper/bread aisle (small tore, everything was kind of squished together). They had this display stuck to the edge of one of the shelves that had a Pampers Cruisers diaper attached so you could touch and feel it and whatnot. Seeing and touching that is what really kickstarted it for me, though I’d imagine potty training late and staying in diapers and pull ups longer than normal might’ve planted those seeds earlier. That day at the store definitely played a big part in my diaper interest nonetheless.

PaddedBrony said:
I feel like I’ve probably retconned the living crap out of this, but the first distinguishable thing that got me into diapers was when I was about 8 or 9. I was in a grocery store with my family, and we walked down the diaper/bread aisle (small tore, everything was kind of squished together). They had this display stuck to the edge of one of the shelves that had a Pampers Cruisers diaper attached so you could touch and feel it and whatnot. Seeing and touching that is what really kickstarted it for me, though I’d imagine potty training late and staying in diapers and pull ups longer than normal might’ve planted those seeds earlier. That day at the store definitely played a big part in my diaper interest nonetheless.
that brings up a mental picture of one of those "free samples" stands the grocery stores sometimes set up, with someone handing out little squares of pizza or some other product, but instead this gal is handing out diapers instead. (Mother and toddler walk by) Gal: "hello there, would you like to try the new Pampers Ultra Dry? what size is the lil guy? Size five? here you go!"

Reactions: WillFord384
Love4Diapers said:
This subject honestly fascinates me. For some DLs, their love of diapers developed from late potty training, or bed wetting. I was potty trained fairly early on though, and had minimal bedwetting issues. However, some of my most vivid post-potty training childhood memories involved diapers!

One instance (before I was potty trained) I remember, oddly vividly, hiding at my baby sitters to go #2 in my diaper. I even remember the room and everything. But even after potty training, I remember at another baby sitters house, my sitter watched another boy slightly younger than me, but he was still in diapers. I remember being super jealous about it lol.

So whats your earliest recollection similar to this? I'd love to hear it!!!
I'v been a diapered bed wetter all threw my life, i think i was about 4, when i realized that i felt really good wearing my diapers and plastic pants . Still do, i'm incontinent so i really can't do without protection😁

Reactions: Lyric
bambinod said:
that brings up a mental picture of one of those "free samples" stands the grocery stores sometimes set up, with someone handing out little squares of pizza or some other product, but instead this gal is handing out diapers instead. (Mother and toddler walk by) Gal: "hello there, would you like to try the new Pampers Ultra Dry? what size is the lil guy? Size five? here you go!"
If only that were actually a thing. Honestly, I could see something like that in Sam’s Club or Costco.

Really though, it was more like this:
C44B5200-74B7-48D8-8204-B6EEDF408F6A.jpeg

PaddedBrony said:
If only that were actually a thing. Honestly, I could see something like that in Sam’s Club or Costco.

View attachment 51967
I seem to remember seeing something like this at Walgreens a number of years back, but they don’t seem to have it anymore (for some reason).

Couple early ones ...

I was a preemie so my mom kept my old plastic backed diapers in a chest of memories to show how small I was. I remember taking them out at like age 7-8 maybe and putting them in my underwear and then hiding them under the TV stand.

Also ....I've used baby wipes instead of toilet paper for my entire life so we would always go down the baby aisle at the store to get them. Definitely had my first sexual feelings going down that aisle every other week. I had encopresis so toilet paper wasn't enough to keep my undies clean and then the habit just stuck. Still have not used toilet paper in my adult life either (except for public restrooms or when I'm at someone else's house).

When I was a bit older (10-11) I would try to steal my soon to be stepbrother's Goodnites and also ordered an Easy Ups sample from P&G and tried to get it on (the original elmo designs).

Probably a few more of the little moments, I remember stealing size 5 fischer Price diapers and Mickey pullups from a boy my stepbrother's grandmother was babysitting but any other moments kinda all blend together in my head with the encopresis/soiling issues I had until I was like 11 which definitely was the main fuel for my desires for diapers and briefs.

PaddedBrony said:

View attachment 51967
I would always find an excuse to break off from my mom and go down the aisle alone so I could touch those samples lol

hanzertas said:
I would always find an excuse to break off from my mom and go down the aisle alone so I could touch those samples lol
I think a decent number of folks did too, myself included.

hanzertas said:
Couple early ones ...

I was a preemie so my mom kept my old plastic backed diapers in a chest of memories to show how small I was. I remember taking them out at like age 7-8 maybe and putting them in my underwear and then hiding them under the TV stand.

Also ....I've used baby wipes instead of toilet paper for my entire life so we would always go down the baby aisle at the store to get them. Definitely had my first sexual feelings going down that aisle every other week. I had encopresis so toilet paper wasn't enough to keep my undies clean and then the habit just stuck. Still have not used toilet paper in my adult life either (except for public restrooms or when I'm at someone else's house).

When I was a bit older (10-11) I would try to steal my soon to be stepbrother's Goodnites and also ordered an Easy Ups sample from P&G and tried to get it on (the original elmo designs).

Probably a few more of the little moments, I remember stealing size 5 fischer Price diapers and Mickey pullups from a boy my stepbrother's grandmother was babysitting but any other moments kinda all blend together in my head with the encopresis/soiling issues I had until I was like 11 which definitely was the main fuel for my desires for diapers and briefs.
I hope you didn’t/don’t flush them, they fuck up sewage and cost the council thousands every year

I was 10, sleeping at my uncles as my parents were working in the USA.

I was really upset missing my parents, and that night I wet the bed.

My uncle was very upset with me and told me I should be a big boy at 10, not a baby, so I was spanked, and put into a cloth/towel nappy.

The next day I was taken out nappied/diapered, and he bought larger nappys, and everything needed to baby someone, and I was kept nappied all summer.

Every day spanked, and abused.

Babybearuk said:
I was 10, sleeping at my uncles as my parents were working in the USA.

I was really upset missing my parents, and that night I wet the bed.

My uncle was very upset with me and told me I should be a big boy at 10, not a baby, so I was spanked, and put into a cloth/towel nappy.

The next day I was taken out nappied/diapered, and he bought larger nappys, and everything needed to baby someone, and I was kept nappied all summer.

Every day spanked, and abused.
Sorry that happened to you, is he in prison now?

jimmy4444 said:
Sorry that happened to you, is he in prison now?
No....he died when I was 14. That ended 4 years of abuse, and nappy/diaper punishment.

jimmy4444 said:
I hope you didn’t/don’t flush them, they fuck up sewage and cost the council thousands every year
Nope. Straight into the bin.

Reactions: jimmy4444
I think it was probably when I was about 4 I put on a pair of plastic pants (with no diaper though), I know my mom caught me doing it, I think she had gotten the baby stuff out of the attic to sort through before my younger sibling was born, that is what I am using to date it at age 4.

bambinod said:
PaddedBrony said:

I have been at a Costco when they were giving out samples of their Kirkland Signature diapers, they were in little packs of two along with a brochure and I think you had a choice of size 2 3 or 4.

Reactions: Scott729
I was a heavy bedwetter till I was 14, so I don’t really remember a time I wasn’t in diapers lol. but my earliest memory of actually being interested in them, would probably be 5. I could still fit in huggies size 5, so that’s what I wore to bed. I remember getting caught putting one on at like 12 in the afternoon. my mom was asking me why I wanted to wear a diaper? Lol aaaaand here we are. 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu
I was 5-6 and I peed my pants one day because I just couldn't be bothered to stop what I was doing to go in to use the potty. Mom and Dad were upset and threatened to put me in a diaper. I can remember being excited at the possibility, but I also knew they meant it as a punishment and so I was supposed to not like the idea. That's the show I put on, but deep down, I wanted them...

Reactions: Jr2012 and ABcfDL
Love4Diapers said:
This subject honestly fascinates me. For some DLs, their love of diapers developed from late potty training, or bed wetting. I was potty trained fairly early on though, and had minimal bedwetting issues. However, some of my most vivid post-potty training childhood memories involved diapers!

One instance (before I was potty trained) I remember, oddly vividly, hiding at my baby sitters to go #2 in my diaper. I even remember the room and everything. But even after potty training, I remember at another baby sitters house, my sitter watched another boy slightly younger than me, but he was still in diapers. I remember being super jealous about it lol.

So whats your earliest recollection similar to this? I'd love to hear it!!!
I was a bed wetter and at one point I remember wearing goodnights when I was 10 or 11. I also wore footy pajamas when I was 5-8 range so I'm not sure where I began but I suspect those things have something to do with my love of crinkly adult baby diapers now

Reactions: hanzertas and dlboylife
tommytemper said:
I have been at a Costco when they were giving out samples of their Kirkland Signature diapers, they were in little packs of two along with a brochure and I think you had a choice of size 2 3 or 4.
I have seen them handing out Huggies too. I know I got a sample of size 6 the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back