What's your sexuality (or lack there of)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so bisexual it's crazy

Straight as an arrow. As one other poster said, it needs not get any more convoluted than that.

Straight! I used to think I was asexual until I met my daddy, hehe. cx

I don't know exactly what I am.

I came out at 15 to my parents, saying I was bisexual, and fully believing I was equally attracted to men and women. In fact for a long time I believed I was /more/ interested in men, if anything. But as the years passed I failed to sustain any kind of serious attraction to boys once we got close (with one exception), and I fell in love with multiple women, and at this point I have trouble seeing myself being with a man (although on a slightly risque note, there's certain sexual things I'd like to experience one day with someone with a working penis).

Further complicating that is my gender. I'm non-binary, so saying I'm a lesbian isn't quite true, but 'bisexual' doesn't feel right either. There are terms for people who are attracted exclusively to women ('gynosexual' is one, I think), but I don't want to completely write off men/anybody else. So for now I'm just generic 'queer'. B)

Reading the replies to this thread, I think abdl community is more diverse then the rest of society. They say less then 5 present of the population is gay/bisexual. But here its seems to be a lot higher. Are we more honest, or more gay? Me, I'm married 33 years so straight. (don't believe in cheating) But before that had been with a man. So I guess I'm bisexual. Not sure what my life would be like if I was growing up in this generation. (more open sexually) My generation being gay was not a good thing, and being abdl would have got you locked up in the loony bin.

I hope I worded this right. I don't want to offend anyone. My wife or daughter edit my righting. ( I'd rather they not read this ) HaHa

jluke1957 said:
Reading the replies to this thread, I think abdl community is more diverse then the rest of society. They say less then 5 present of the population is gay/bisexual. But here its seems to be a lot higher. Are we more honest, or more gay? Me, I'm married 33 years so straight. (don't believe in cheating) But before that had been with a man. So I guess I'm bisexual. Not sure what my life would be like if I was growing up in this generation. (more open sexually) My generation being gay was not a good thing, and being abdl would have got you locked up in the loony bin.

I hope I worded this right. I don't want to offend anyone. My wife or daughter edit my righting. ( I'd rather they not read this ) HaHa

It's not easy to draw accurate conclusions from threads like these. There's a bias in terms of who chooses to respond. In more general polling, which still carries those risks but at least has greater numbers, the ABDL community is less straight but still solidly so. My guess is that the straight ABDLs are simply less likely to be as active on forums as the benefits from them aren't as clear as for non-straights and so we get the appearance of greater disproportion than exists.

Very belated, but I'm an asexual panromantic. I've struggled with a discovering this about myself for a long time.. growing up I always was a deep romantic but my family was always frustrated at how disinterested in people on a physical level I was. I thought I was just into girls, then just into boys, then into both.. then into everyone. Always around and about, sexuality can be very confusing. I was certain I was pansexual when I got into most of the relationships I was in, but was generally disinterested and honestly sort of hated attempted sex in the relationship.. with all genders.

This isn't to say I don't have.. "feelings" but they aren't directed at anyone and I'm generally comfortable keeping them to myself.

Another thread that makes me desperately wish there was a poll attached though. Even just covering the big main ones. I love looking at data at a glance.

That midpoint placement between Bisexual and Gay; fetlife.com calls it "Homoflexible"

That's me - Homoflexible - I'm attracted mainly to men, but once in a while, a woman comes along and garners my interest.

I'd like to point out that I am primarily a person of love and heartfelt meaning before I'm a primal beast of sexuality and physicality; People who want other people for nothing more than a sexual fling disgust me.

To keep things simple (and stress free for me, as I don't have to "try" and explain it all)
I just use the term Bisexual when talking with the average layperson. lol.

Seeing as how people seem to be more open, and educated here, here is the long version:
"Predominantly Lesbian leaning Homo-Flexible Pan Romantic with underlying Demi/A Sexual characteristics."

I seem to find myself physically and romantically attracted to any and all (or non) gendered people.
Boy, Girl, Boyish Girl, Girlish Boy, Neither, Both or None.
If my hand finds it way down your pants, or up your skirt ...... I am happy with whatever I find. :D
But my preference is Girls (of any kind) and have a weak spot for very Androgynous / Tom Boy looking ones.

Even though I find certain people attractive or wanting to be romantically involved with them (in a non sexual way).
The "so called normal" thoughts of sex just don't regularly enter my mind. Its just not that important to me.
That's not to say I don't some times think or fantasize about sex, because I do. It's just not very often is all.

- - - Updated - - -

*To clarify, I personally see no distinctions between a "Girl" and a "Trans* Girl". They are both just Women. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is there no way to just edit a post??? Anyways, the same also goes for Guys / Trans* Men as well :)

Pansexual for me. Is "femsexual" a thing? I'm attracted femininity no matter what gender it's on.

I kinda consider myself homosexual but I'm sex in itself kinda repulses me. But I love hugging, cuddling and kissing. So I'm thinking I'm more homoromantic.

I consider myself heteroromantic asexual.

Gay here. It's always seemed to me that the ABDL community seems to have a lot of people on the LGBT spectrum.

Hetero. Thought my diaper fetish made me gay or suchlike, but nope. I've seen the full figure of man enough times to know I'm not gay. I am a straight man with a diaper fetish.

Gay, no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back