What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

I bought some samples of ABU's Cloth Backed Cushies that they brought back recently.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl
A bottle of baby lotion.

Reactions: littledub1955
Not really a purchase, but just received two Northshore Mega Max and Northshore supreme samples yesterday. They even threw in some nice underpads, light boosters and wipee samples. They are very generous and quick with free samples, just don't take advantage of them too often and make sure you buy their proprietary offerings. Very well made and so ABDL friendly. Sorry, sounds like a commercial...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
just bought a bag of the re released rearz select 2 tape diaper. can’t wait to get them!

This Monday I'm going to the adult baby store new me and buy a pack of abdl diapers. Not sure what kind maybe the two tape bunny hop or seaside princess diapers. Maybe even buy a toy or two. Its was beginning of june the last time i was able to buy diapers. Which is ok cause i dont use the diapers as intended, they are more for my immersion into ab side of life. So i usually wear them a week at a time for a few hours a day. Hope you all are happy and diapered .

My wife brought home Gentle Steps from Dollar General. They are rather thin, but surprisingly they held one slow wettting. They have no stretch so we had to add a few tabs to make them fit. When I wear my leggings over them you can barely tell I have a diaper on. Today was my first time wetting them, after I was diapered this morning I was given a bottle and spent an hour and a half in the playpen. Once she changed my wet diaper I had to put on my grown up clothes and join the real world... There are a few pictures comparing them to "Goodnites", "Huggies Little Movers" and "Parents Choice" training pants that I also wear...

Gentle Steps (1).jpg

Gentle Steps (3).jpg

Gentle Steps (2).jpg

Gentle Steps (4).jpg

Gentle Steps (5).jpg
Gentle Steps (6).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: moobabs
Littlebabybecca said:
My wife brought home Gentle Steps from Dollar General. They are rather thin, but surprisingly they held one slow wettting. They have no stretch so we had to add a few tabs to make them fit. When I wear my leggings over them you can barely tell I have a diaper on. Today was my first time wetting them, after I was diapered this morning I was given a bottle and spent an hour and a half in the playpen. Once she changed my wet diaper I had to put on my grown up clothes and join the real world... There are a few pictures comparing them to "Goodnites", "Huggies Little Movers" and "Parents Choice" training pants that I also wear...

View attachment 66159

View attachment 66161

View attachment 66160

View attachment 66162

View attachment 66163
View attachment 66164
these are the only baby diapers that actually fit me lol.

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
Today I was able to go to the abdl store my inner baby in Indiana, the last time was in the first week of june so it was a while.
I bought a pack of Crinkle diapers ( cause they was 8.00 cheaper then what I normally would buy) I've been wanting to try them. Also a onesie with skirt. I will post the pictures of them. The onesie it a bit tight due to the added callor which doesn't really stretch. The diapers feel wonderful and love the sound they make.
Ps the pictures file size two big. Will upload later when i can resize them.
The onesie is the little for big Usagi Moon with added skirt.

just ordered a half case from ABU. I got a pack of sdk,cushies,little pawz, and space diapers! can’t wait to get them!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ItsyBitsyBabySara
I ordered a 10-pack of Little for Big Nursery Pink diapers and a green adult paci! Can't wait for them to arrive!

Friday daddy took me to abu in Maryland it’s a small showroom but you can go in the warehouse and pack your own diapers and they also have a changing room with toys, plushies, books and coloring books. I was able to play in the room after I got changed out of my wet diaper while he talked to the customer service guy, I didn’t want to leave when it was time to go. When we got in the car I realized that we were in there for two hours. I guess I needed little time as I really didn’t regress a lot in the past two weeks

Oh I bought a half case of space diapers, two onesies and two sample cushies cloth back diapers

A bib. Although I was sent a different one to advertised. I complained and the company said I could keep it and they would send me the one I wanted.

Ordered footed onesie pajamas. Walking around in my condo in just a diaper suit onesie can get a little cold 🥶

Reactions: Lyokodl
pacifier clips from BuyBuyBaby..... holy crap are they nice!Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 9.38.15 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PichuCubJacob
Have ordered these from LKB, so looking forward to getting them.
thumbnail_21__burned_58db664c-8adb-4fc8-8fd4-001d6a7c8583_large.jpglotwolfy_6ff561f2-0d3b-412b-bd86-d71c252cde94_large.jpg

Reactions: Angelapinks and PichuCubJacob
I got a paw patrol blankie from kohls
photo_2021-11-10_18-14-15.jpg

Reactions: littledub1955, sonadam9, Littlebabybecca and 1 other person
Girls goodnites 27 count bag! images.jpeg

Reactions: moobabs, Mingus, Lyokodl and 1 other person
An hour at an AB Nursery/creche

Reactions: littledub1955 and Mingus
Back