What’s your favourite alcoholic drink ?

Negroni, Caipirinha, and IPAs

I like a drink I discovered with a friend. We call it a Rumarita blended which by definition requires Barcardi Rum and Margarita mix. Problem is it's so good you don't know when to stop. Make sure you hide the keys before you have first drink. Has vary little alcohol aftertaste. What you taste most is the Lemon Lime flavor from Margarita mix.

Reactions: treehopper and Sealander
Aside Bushmills Irish whiskey (21 year old single malt), which I prefer it straight (no ice) and slowly sipping. How about a nice, good IPA beer.
I enjoy Dogfish (120 minute), especially on a warm day playing golf. I really love that high-alpha hops (with a little grapefruit) taste. They might be a little too strong (alcohol - 15 -20%) if you don't drink too much.

Trappist Ales and German Hefeweiß beer :)

Good quality red wine, in the right type of glass, together with seasoned cheese.

BobbiSueEllen said:
This...because I'm near The Old South now. Sparingly...

Its shocking how good some of their flavors are,...like you could get loaded fast because you don't realize how strong it is. Went to a tasting so yummy😊

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
HoneySnow said:
Its shocking how good some of their flavors are,...like you could get loaded fast because you don't realize how strong it is. Went to a tasting so yummy😊
My dad called yesterday...he sipped at the 2-ounce sample of apple pie I gave him, and he called to ask me where he could get it so I zeroed him to the source. Then he joked at me, called me his "pusher"...what could I say but "Remember, Dad: first ride's free!" 🤣🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleKero and HoneySnow
I'm a Whiskey sour girl, it is my go to. But also enjoy a Kentucky Mule or a Washington Apple. And of course Kailua in my coffee ☕🤗

Reactions: dogboy, HappyCamper, Rusher and 2 others
I like most alcoholic beverages, just not gin or cinnamon whiskey. It depends on who I'm with or what I'm doing. My favorite though is a freshly muddled brandy old fashioned sweet with a couple cherries on a stir stick with Friday fish. That's a pretty common drink where I live in Wisconsin and most people seem to like them at Friday fish fries. It's Friday so I'll probably get one or two with dinner tonight.

Reactions: KendallP and Sealander
DL85 said:
I like most alcoholic beverages, just not gin or cinnamon whiskey. It depends on who I'm with or what I'm doing. My favorite though is a freshly muddled brandy old fashioned sweet with a couple cherries on a stir stick with Friday fish. That's a pretty common drink where I live in Wisconsin and most people seem to like them at Friday fish fries. It's Friday so I'll probably get one or two with dinner tonight.
And a beer of Old Style.

I prefer Alabama Slammers

Local breweries are my favorite. Orono Brewing, Oxbow brewing, and Marshal Warf brewing are my favorites right now. As for the hard stuff I prefer bourbon, Horse Soldier is my current go to.

Last edited:
Pacifico beer🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

7 and water here, too easy to make and it goes down smooth! (my take only ha ha)

Lynchburg Lemonaide

Pacifico beer or Tequila or good dry wine like a Malbec

Reactions: Jorelaxed
warmfeeling said:
I love a good peaty Whisky, maybe a single piece of ice or a drop of very cold water
A good bourbon or a nice single malt is the way. I'm fond of Aberlour, either 14 year or their A’bunadh.

Last edited:
Middleton Irish whisky.

I'm the odd one out in my generation, I like white wine and sparkling wine. I either drink it pure with a meal, or I mix in lingonberry syrup and lemon juice and make a custom drink for myself. Meanwhile all my peers just like hammering shots of vodka until they pass out.

Lager or IPA. I don't mind spirits but would rather have a drink that I can actually drink rather than sip. Not really into mixers either.

Back