What’s your favourite alcoholic drink ?

Anything bourbon/ American whiskey related. Current go to is Jim Beam products for everyday type stuff but when it comes to other the sky is the limit. Willet, old forester, buffalo trace, high west, makers mark, four roses, bardstown, limestone branch, peerless, wild turkey, MGP, you name it. Bourbon in general neat! Cheers. And as always stay padded!

Reactions: Kayleigh, KindaOlde and Edgewater
any cocktail that's sugary!! or sweet, or hides the alcohol taste. I like pina coladas a lot right now! 😋

Reactions: dogboy
Alabama Slammer

A nice cold beer. Preferably a pale ale, brown ale or IPA. Pictured below is Quarrymen pale ale from Bloomington Brewing Company.

Attachments

• PXL_20240302_222137366.jpg
    PXL_20240302_222137366.jpg
    744.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and BeTrue
Desperados

Bourbon, Bulleit is my go to.

Reactions: KindaOlde and Edgewater
monarch silver rum and Pepsi

Last edited:
Screwdriver, rum and coke or rum and eggnog in season. Beer when I drink out, but only one.

Reactions: Edgewater
Wine. Wintertime simple wine, summertime wine with soda.

Beer for me. all though I shouldnt drink too much as I'm diabetic.

I like beer a lot, big fan of all craft beers except porters and stouts, although some of them are nice. I like Bourbon neat, and gin, rum, and tequila as mixes as well. Currently big on a Cuba Libre, the lime really makes all the difference when mixed with a good rum and some coke. Love a good old fashioned, I make my own demerara syrup. No Maraschino cherry unless it's a Luxardo cherry though!

"I like beer" by Tom T. Hall

In some of my songs I have casually mentioned
The fact that I like to drink beer
This little song is more to the point
Roll out the barrel and lend me your ears
I like beer, it makes me a jolly good fellow
I like beer, it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (Makes him feel mellow)
Whiskey's too rough, Champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear
This little refrain should help me explain as a matter of fact I like beer
(He likes beer)
My wife often frowns when we're out on the town
And I'm wearing a suit and a tie
She's sipping vermouth and she thinks I'm uncouth
When I yell as the waiter goes by
I like beer, it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (Makes him feel mellow)
(He likes beer)
Last night I dreamed that I passed from the scene
And I went to a place so sublime
Aw, the water was clear and tasted like beer
Then they turned it all into wine (Awww)
(He likes beer)

Last edited:
Gin.

Tough question. There are so many nice options. In terms of sheer quantity - Beer
As longdrink I prefer Gin Tonic
As a something fine to enjoy I stick to whiskey and rum. No ice and no gas station garbage like Johnnie Walker or Jack Daniels.

Cheers

Reactions: Angelapinks
CLeazy928 said:
A nice cold beer. Preferably a pale ale, brown ale or IPA. Pictured below is Quarrymen pale ale from Bloomington Brewing Company.
I like British Newcastle Brown Ales once in awhile but Scotch is what I drink mostly when I drink at all. I am sure not into it much now that I am older and on some Med's for Arhtriti's. The alcohol does not go well with the meds.

Reactions: BeTrue
Back