What's your favorite sissy outfit?

I have a plain pink dress that I actually got from Hot Topic. It is my current favorite at the moment. I think I am going to order something new soon though

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I have a few plaid skirts I like to wear over my diaper. I'm wearing one in my profile pic. Also, I have tennis skirts I like to wear while doing yard work. They are cool and comfortable in hot weather, and dry quickly when I wet myself.

Reactions: daisycupcake and Seasonedcitizen
Jbdl said:
View attachment 133838Todays fave, anyhow. New stretch lace top from walmart. The skirt I made, m'self.
I wish I could learn to sew!!! I should start trying!! Love the outfit!! <3

Reactions: Angelapinks and depta99
scrtadssy75 said:
I wish I could learn to sew!!! I should start trying!! Love the outfit!! <3
Me too! Next house I live in I'd love to have room for a sewing room, is that about as sissy as it gets?

Hello all,

I have read this thread a number of times and really struggled with how to answer the question posed.

Without getting too deep, it depends why I’m dressing and what my objective is.

Is it to feel like a girl, baby girl, little girl, school girl, teeny or mature? Or, is it to feel the humiliation, emasculation of a male being instructed or forced to wear female clothes of a particular type or age.

Frankly, I love it all, to be a sissy and wanting to be a girl or the feeling of being controlled and made to be feminine.

So, my first outfit to dress as a baby/little girl either to feel like or being made to wear, is this one.

IMG_5442.jpeg

As a school girl or big girl, obviously it would be different but I’d want to be and feel pretty if I wanted to feel like a girl.

But if I wanted to feel more sissyish as a male forced or controlled, my dresses/skirts may be shorter and my maleness more obvious, if that makes sense.

I guess it all goes back to what we feel being a sissy means and I think that’s different for us all. 🤔

Jenny x ❤️

• Love
Reactions: scrtadssy75, Danielle, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
sissygirlpink said:
Hello all,

I have read this thread a number of times and really struggled with how to answer the question posed.

Without getting too deep, it depends why I’m dressing and what my objective is.

Is it to feel like a girl, baby girl, little girl, school girl, teeny or mature? Or, is it to feel the humiliation, emasculation of a male being instructed or forced to wear female clothes of a particular type or age.

Frankly, I love it all, to be a sissy and wanting to be a girl or the feeling of being controlled and made to be feminine.

So, my first outfit to dress as a baby/little girl either to feel like or being made to wear, is this one.

View attachment 134431

As a school girl or big girl, obviously it would be different but I’d want to be and feel pretty if I wanted to feel like a girl.

But if I wanted to feel more sissyish as a male forced or controlled, my dresses/skirts may be shorter and my maleness more obvious, if that makes sense.

I guess it all goes back to what we feel being a sissy means and I think that’s different for us all. 🤔

Jenny x ❤️
I think that about sums it up for many. What a good little girl you are.💄

So when I think of a toddler I think of a toddler being pretty gende neutral in most cases. So when I saw these Footed Jamie's I fell in love. Because for me it definitely gave that vibe!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20240420_051737028_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20240420_051737028_PORTRAIT.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Reactions: Angelapinks
LittleMaryJane said:
This is my favourite outfit. Just received it from Little Kink Boutique on Etsy.
🎠💕🎠🧸💕
View attachment 133788
Looks rather incongruous attire in what is fairly obviously a man cave! Thanks for making me smile.

sissybaby34 said:
Sadly not one I own, but found this on line and its perfect.

View attachment 133326
I would love to have this dress!!! it would have to be short enough to show my diapers!!!

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and sissybaby34
Back