DiaperedBondageBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
We all have fun sissy outfits we like to wear, but I’d like to know what your favorite is. To answer my own question, my favorite sissy outfit is a frilly pink dress with a pair of white thigh-high socks and a diaper underneath. I’ve also been wanting to try makeup, but I haven’t done that yet. What about you, though?

Reactions: KBoy, Shannon1024, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Had a few days away last week wearing my favourite sissy dresses. I like them short to show off the frilly pants. So its starts with a good nappy and plastic pants. Then tights either white or pink. The frilly pants go on next.
I have some very full petticoats, and then the short dress to show off everything underneath. Frilled ankle socks and suitable shoes are then added.
I have a couple of wigs, the past the shoulder blond one being my favourite. My friend does my makeup which I enjoy very much. I add pink bows to my wig, often a simple necklace and I even have an appropriate watch with a pink strap.( See Below) Its the little details that make it fun.

Attachments

• 20240325_142643144_iOS.jpg
    20240325_142643144_iOS.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: KBoy, Shannon1024 and depta99
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
We all have fun sissy outfits we like to wear, but I’d like to know what your favorite is. To answer my own question, my favorite sissy outfit is a frilly pink dress with a pair of white thigh-high socks and a diaper underneath. I’ve also been wanting to try makeup, but I haven’t done that yet. What about you, though?
Winter school uniform - thick knee length skirt, thick tights white blouse , simple white bra and panties, Mary Jane’s
I also like to wear my very realistic 9 month pregnancy belly with maternity tights panties and short denim dungarees so you can see my tights

Reactions: Diapersntights
Quite similar to yours! White thigh high stockings with pink bow on top with my matching pink goodnite diapee🥰

well my femboy outfit is just thigh highs, arm warmers, a skirt that hides my diaper and a cozy top

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and NKY2020
My dream sissy outfit is probably a frilly pink pvc abdl dress with diaper, plastic pants, big pink paci, frilly ankle socks etc!

I have a cute improvised schoolgirl outfit and a couple of slutty cheap pvc outfits

Reactions: KBoy, Shannon1024, NKY2020 and 2 others
My favourite sissy outfit changes quite often.

At the moment my favourite is a short tartan dress I bought recently. It has white faux fur trim round the hem, neckline and pockets.

When I wear it with nappies and frilly baby knickers you can see my bulky bottom very clearly, and when I bend over everything is on display.

• Love
Reactions: Babynix, KBoy, Shannon1024 and 4 others
Never really gone baby sissy, but love the rock chick look, so boots , black tights, denim mini-skirt, jacket & wig - gone out for a few late night strolls like that with my nappy not too well hidden under my mini-skirt and tights.

Reactions: KBoy, CLPP, NKY2020 and 1 other person
2 of my favourites are my wittle pleated school skirt with knee socks or my tykes skirtall with just a onsie on below... ohh and of course my crinkly nappy hehe

Reactions: Ali123 and NKY2020
I like costumes -- my favorite outfit is an Alice in Wonderland dress, with white tights and a diaper underneath of course.

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, daisycupcake, michaelmc and 1 other person
Definitely this outfit...
20230506_220003.jpg
Oh and this...
20230701_070830.jpg
Basically anything with a Peter Pan collar!🙂

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, KBoy, DubSwitch and 5 others
SissyPrincess27 said:
I like costumes -- my favorite outfit is an Alice in Wonderland dress, with white tights and a diaper underneath of course.
Ohhh mmm I'd love a satin Alice in wonderland dress hehe

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I have an Alice in Wonderland dress (which I love)...20230629_144940~2.jpg
It's SO difficult to choose just one outfit!😄

• Love
Reactions: scrtadssy75, GabyinPurple, Angelapinks and 12 others
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH—-OOOOOOHHHHH! THAT’S A CUTE OUTFIT! ALMOST MAKES ME WANNA GO DO SOME SHOPPIN’! I REALLY, REALLY LOVE THOSE SOCKS WITH IT!

Reactions: DLJosie and michaelmc
My favorite sissy outfit that I wish I had would be either a cheerleading outfit or a school girl outfit.

Reactions: DLJosie, diaperballerina, NKY2020 and 1 other person
Who doesn't love a alice in wonderland dress

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, DLJosie, mistykitty and 3 others
I have some satin panties with sissy all over them and a matching dress? I like wearing those and love wearing the underwear my wife wore the previous day,

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, DLJosie, NKY2020 and 1 other person
As I have posted many times, my favourite fem/sissy outfit state of mind along with my public school girl uniform is my 9 month pregnant state… pics attached.
I am wearing a very realistic silicone 9 month 3.5 kg belly, maternity panties, maternity bra, maternity long sleeve black top and maternity black opaque tights that go way over my belly.
Underneath my clothes, I am strapped into a maternity belly belt that goes under my pussy, between my big fat pregnant legs and over my shoulders and holds me in.
Then as you can see I am wearing a denim maternity dungaree.
I love wearing this outfit so much and sitting in it for hours because it reminds me of what a women goes through.
My wife and family are away for 3 days and so I have made myself 9 months pregnant from the time of writing this for the next 50 hours x
Preggo Steph

Attachments

• C39EAA00-0370-4BD0-9F7E-5DAAADAED935.jpeg
    C39EAA00-0370-4BD0-9F7E-5DAAADAED935.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 76FD7F27-E3EF-451A-AAA7-6EE0C9610C0F.jpeg
    76FD7F27-E3EF-451A-AAA7-6EE0C9610C0F.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: yellowcrayons, GabyinPurple and goodniteswearer89
Sadly not one I own, but found this on line and its perfect.

pink white dress.jpg

• Love
Reactions: scrtadssy75, GabyinPurple, Angelapinks and 15 others
Sissyleslie said:
I have an Alice in Wonderland dress (which I love)...View attachment 133100
It's SO difficult to choose just one outfit!😄
Love this but you should be wearing opaque ecru tights naughty girl
I would suggest a punishment of putting you into a gibbet and displaying you for 24 hours straight with a bridle in your mouth.

Reactions: Heisenberg72, SluntyBunnyGurl, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Back