Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I heard blue is one of the most popular colors and some ABDLs have blue as their favorite color. So what’s your favorite all-blue ABDL disposable diaper? What you like the best about the blue ABDL diaper that you chose?

Well it's not really a abdl diaper, but I really like the Northshore Supreme Lite Navy Blue.

Reactions: armydipr
Forsite!!

Hmm. To be brutally honest, I’m not a huge fan of any of these prints, but if I had to choose, I’d go with LFB followed by Rearz. These have what I consider to be the more babyish colors. The blues on the others are just...”off,” by my eye, especially the DC, Dotty, and MyDiaper. The ABU Space is kind of neither here nor there, and while I know some people love it, I’ve always thought it to be one of the all-around ugliest and least authentic ABDL diaper prints.

I was between ABU Space and LFB Little Dreamers but chose Space if only for the fade when wet designs being very fun. And they're more affordable.

Otherwise I think I like LFB Little Dreamers more in base design.

Last edited:
The Wellness Tab-Style Brief Original is a very pleasing light blue, soft plastic, very absorbent, and great for both daytime and night wetting.

12srepaid said:
Well it's not really a abdl diaper, but I really like the Northshore Supreme Lite Navy Blue.

Seems to me that a lot of people are defining ABDL diapers as only ones with baby prints on them. That seems to leave out a lot of the ABDL community that doesn't buy baby prints.

Reactions: bakukid23, RetroGamerGuy and Deleted member 47221
I only included ABDL diapers in the poll, I’m sorry for not including NS Supreme Lite Blue in the poll, but the poll will remain only ABDL-style blue diapers.

Last edited:
I really like the Bumooza Alphabet! They aren’t blue all over, but the wings are blue and a lot of the letters are blue. I think it’s a pretty clean design and looks great!

Reactions: TypicalFloof
bigtoddler96 said:
I only included ABDL diapers in the poll, I’m sorry for not including NS Supreme Lite Blue in the poll, but the poll will remain only ABDL-style blue diapers.
I think you only included baby prints though which leaves out many ab, dl and abdl people that don't limit themselves to only baby prints...many even do not like baby prints. Some abs prefer plain white, etc since that was the style of baby diapers long ago. Only point is that abdl is broad term so poll should be called baby prints to not cause confusion.

Reactions: 12srepaid and Deleted member 47221
NorthShoreAdam said:
I think you only included baby prints though which leaves out many ab, dl and abdl people that don't limit themselves to only baby prints...many even do not like baby prints. Some abs prefer plain white, etc since that was the style of baby diapers long ago. Only point is that abdl is broad term so poll should be called baby prints to not cause confusion.
There’s also plain white diapers without wetness indicators that would be good for the ABDLs who don’t like colored/printed diapers, they can even customize their plain white diapers with different front panel stickers.

DanielW said:
perhaps AB style, but any diaper is DL- and you missed some AwwSoCutes, MyDiaper Blue Nights, Rearz Lil monsters, Tykeables overnights, Fundiapers blue metallics, etc.
I already have MyDiaper Blue as one of the options. Do these other diapers that I highlighted in italics count too, even though only parts of it are blue?

DanielW said:
Seriously...why no love for Northshores? I'm loving the new colors lately. And the Dots/bubble print.
Really would love to try Northshore but there still not available in the UK 😢😢😢

NorthShoreAdam said:
Seems to me that a lot of people are defining ABDL diapers as only ones with baby prints on them. That seems to leave out a lot of the ABDL community that doesn't buy baby prints.
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think that adding colors to your diapers was done for DLs but just something that you correctly believed DLs would also be interested in. If you make diapers for ABDLs and incontinent folks buy them, they're still ABDL diapers. If you make them for the incontinent market and ABDLs buy them, they're not ABDL diapers, even though they might be great and much loved. It's not cute print defined but target market defined.

Northshore kind of blurs that line as you readily engage with the community. Based on what I know about the incontinence market (not a lot but a lot more than Joe Average), it could well be that the MegaMax is a DL diaper since we're typically the ones who love that kind of capacity. We wouldn't know without your intent being clear and that's probably not to your advantage in the market to sell it as a DL diaper.

Space

Trevor said:
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think that adding colors to your diapers was done for DLs but just something that you correctly believed DLs would also be interested in. If you make diapers for ABDLs and incontinent folks buy them, they're still ABDL diapers. If you make them for the incontinent market and ABDLs buy them, they're not ABDL diapers, even though they might be great and much loved. It's not cute print defined but target market defined.

Northshore kind of blurs that line as you readily engage with the community. Based on what I know about the incontinence market (not a lot but a lot more than Joe Average), it could well be that the MegaMax is a DL diaper since we're typically the ones who love that kind of capacity. We wouldn't know without your intent being clear and that's probably not to your advantage in the market to sell it as a DL diaper.

The MegaMax and Colored Supreme Lites are both bought buy ABDL and non-ABDL wearers. While that classification may be ok for people and their interests, I don't find it useful to label products as only for one group or another. We have non-abdl customers buying baby prints like Crinklz because they just want something cute and fun. I find it more useful to categorize the products by style and features such as printed, colored, landing zone, pull-ups, etc... Assigning a label suggesting that a product is intended to be used by only one group of people just adds stigma to all others that may find that product useful.

Reactions: Trevor, 12srepaid and Deleted member 47221
I like the Northshore Supreme Lite colors, because they look pleasing to someone that may have incontinence issues. They don't look childish, nor medical.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and Deleted member 47221
Back